42. TWENTY QUESTIONS.

GABRIELLA'S POV:

"Right Andre?" I asked for the fifth time but still, no response. "You have changed....right, Andre?" I asked again.

"I'm-I'm-I'm changing." He stuttered.

"What do you mean changing?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, I have changed. Uhh umm let's go back to the game. My turn." He said nervously.

I studied his face carefully. There was something buried there.

"Andre." I got worried all of a sudden. What if he hasn't change? Is he going to do me what he did to Scarlet? I-I-I shouldn't be worried. We are just on a date, that's all. Nothing's gonna happen.... Right?....Yeah...right.

"What?...let's get back to the game, OK? My turn by the way. Number two, do you know how to cook?"

I suddenly froze. After some seconds, I was able to talk. "Uhh uhh ummmm.......of-of.....pfffttt, of course I do!" I laughed nervously.

That is a lie.

A big, very very big lie.

My Abuela has tried and tried again and again but still, it's either I end up burning the food or........the whole kitchen or there's too much salt, or too much pepper or too much water. There was always a problem.

"Really?" He rose his eyebrows at me.

"Pfft! Yeah!...it's even uhhhh, my uhhhh favorite hobby!"

Not it is not.

"I cook all the time, you can just ask my mom." I laughed to the point that it sounded like I was shrieking for help.

He looked at me weirdly and I evaded his eyes giving an excuse that I was staring at the beautiful rose flowers. "Oh wow look at those beautiful rose flowers! He he hahaha!!" I laughed nervously again. "Alright my turn! Number three, what is the most despicable thing you have ever done in your entire life........well, besides you sleeping with the entire female population of RAA." I scratched the nape of my neck in awkwardness.

"Well that would be hurting you." He said and our eyes clashed.

I broke the contact and spoke. "Uhh your turn."

"Yeah uhh. Number three, what is your dream?"

"To make my family happy, mostly my mom." I hugged myself.

"I know I've asked my question but, what about your own happiness?"

"Their happiness is my happiness."

"Yeah but what is your true happiness?"

I exhaled heavily. "To follow my dream."

"And that is?" He said expecting me to answer.

"I want to be a......"

"A what?" He sighed and held my hand. "Look you shouldn't be reluctant when it comes to me. You can trust me, you know?" He stared into my eyes.

"I've always had the desire to be on stage and........rap."

"Rap?" He furrowed his brows.

"Rap. When I was little I always loved rapping. I know I'm odd, usually girls when they were little most wanted to be ballerinas or some other girly shit. Don't get me wrong, I am girly, I like dressing up but this princess just loved to rap. But....." I inhaled trying to hold the pain.

"But what?" He asked. "Your family doesn't want that?"

"Yeah. Look, everybody I know is planning my fucking future. My Abuelo has already planned I will run family's Company along with my cousin. I will later on take over my mom's numerous companies. She has even lost count of them, yet she still creates. Who knows if they have chosen the course I'm gonna study in the University, or even the University I'm going to. I won't even be surprised if I'm betrothed to someone and I don't even know his name or face. I definitely won't be surprised. When it came to decisions in my life, they would make it and I would have no choice but to obey."