BNHA Part 2

--A Few Days Later,Spring--

Dad:You got your bag? | Aeden:Yea! | Dad:How's your uniform? | Aeden:Looking good. | Dad:*swipes a few dust away* Alright,say hello to your Mother for me. | Aeden:I will! | Dad:See you later,champ!

I did my 3-fingered wave,which is just a 2-finger salute with my thumb standing and waving it in a hello manner,and cartwheeled off the balcony once again. I safely landed and see Midoriya catching up to me. I pick him up and we both flew to the entrance of U.A. High. We immediately saw Mom.

Mom:Hello,young ones! Your class is 1-A! | Aeden:Thanks Mom! (Hugs her) Dad says hello! | Mom:Thank you,now go before your late!

We then began searching for maybe a sign or a door that says 1-A.

Midoriya:1-A!

I followed where his voice was and see a giant door??

Aeden:Why is the door giant?? | Midoriya:It must be accessible to everyone,I'm guessing. I'm so nervous... | Aeden:Me too,everyone in there are elites from the group of examinees.

Midoriya peeks and already began sweating.

Inside the room:Remove your foot from that desk! Such an action is insulting to those who came U.A before us as well as the craftsmen who made the desk! | Familiar Voice:Like I care! What middle school are you from,extra? | Same Voice:I'm from Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Ida.

I lightly pushed Midoriya and he took the signal to enter the room,and as I expected,Bakugo is here,ah even Clyde! He noticed me and lightly waved,he lightly smiled but didn't wave.

Bakugo:Somei?! A stuck-up elitist,then? I shoulld blow you to bits. | Ida:You're awful. Do you really wish to be a hero?!

He then noticed us,and approached.

Ida:I'm from Somei Private Academy-- | Midoriya:Um,we heard you before! Ah...I'm Izuku Midoriya. The person behind me is my best friend,Aeden Seishi. | Aeden:*3-finger salute* Heya,pleased to make you.

Ida:Midoriya...You...You perceived the true nature of that practical exam,while I did not?

I raised my eyebrow at Midoriya,while he shrugs with confusion as well.

Ida:I misjudged you! I hate to admit it,but you were the superior candidate! | Midoriya:I didn't perceive anything!!

???:Ah,that curly hair,the plain-looking boy! And the blue-hair-tipped boy!

???You got in! Just like what Chameleon said! Makes sense though! That punch was awesome!! | Aeden:Hm? What did he do? | ???:He jumped up and was face to face with a zero point faux villain and he punched it,and its face was caved in! When he was falling,I acted quick and saved him. | Aeden:*stars in his eyes,then 90 degree bow* Then you have my gratitude for saving him! | ???:Eh,why?? | Aeden:He's my best friend. | ???:Oh! Well,my name's Uraraka Ochako. | Aeden:Aeden Seishi | Midoriya:*covering his head with his hands* M-Midoriya Izuku.

Uraraka:So we've got our entrance ceremony and guidance sessions,yeah? Wonder what our teacher'll be? Ah~ I'm nervous.. | ???:If you're here to socialize,then get out. This is... (readies a drink) the hero course. (then he drank his drink in one go)

???:It took eight seconds for you to quiet down. Time is a precious resource. You lot aren't very rational,are you? | Midoriya:*whisper* So he's a pro hero too...? | ???:I'm your homeroom teacher,Shota Aizawa. Pleased to meet you...

Aizawa-Sensei:Quickly now,change into your gym clothes and head to the grounds.

--Later--