BNHA Part 5

--Neeko--

Detective:The one called Shigaraki...His quirk allows him to disintegrate anything he touches. We've been through the list of men in their twenties and thirties in the quirk registry...with no luck...

Neeko's tail swishes grumpily behind her as she sit on her chair Indian style.

Detective:Nothing turned up on the "warp gate" user,Kurogiri,either. Neither is registered,and both are using aliases. Their quirks aren't on record,making them members of the underworld.

Snipe:So you're saying we know next to nothing....I reckon we oughta learn fast or the leader of those varmints,Shigaraki...His wounds'll heal and he'll be back again.

Toshinori:Leader,huh... | Nezu:What is it,All Might? | Toshinori:It's just that nothing about this feels normal. It was an especially daring attack,and not just the meticulous planning! He started going on about some ridiculous ideology,and although he didnt say anything about his own quirk,he was shooting his mouth off,bragging about that guy Nomu's quirk. And when things didn't go his way? He started throwing a tantrum!

Nezu:Even so,it seems especially foolish in a battle against heroes to reveal one's quirks and waste the element of surprise. | All Might:Well,I guess the business about the quirks was meant to provoke me...Spouting a plausible yet deluded ideology,bragging about the tow he brought along,and simplemindedly thinking everything would go his way. If we think about how the attack was carried out,it seems clear that this Shigaraki character...couldn't quite hide his childish nature. That sense that he does whatever he wants. He's a man-child.

Neeko:Kid with too much power... | Midnight:Maybe he never received general quirk counseling in elementary school...

Detective:We apprehended a total of 72 villains at USJ the other day,one of them seem to have the bones of their arms cut completely straight but the skin is perfectly fine. They were all just back-alley thugs,but the question is why so many of them would agree to follow this "man-child." Nowadays,our society is saturated with heroes,so maybe small-time villains like them,who always get kicked around are drawn in by that sort of pure,unaffected evil.

Detective:Anyway...Thanks to you heroes,we can focus on our investigation. We'll expand our search and devote our efforts to apprehending the perpetrators.

Nezu:A man-child,huh...In one way,he's a lot like our students,he has potential to grow. If only he had a proper mentor to follow... It's difficult to think about these things...

--Aeden--

Everyone:Sports Festival!

Denki:That's totally ordinary!! | Mineta:Come on! We just had that villain attack,you sure about this?!

Aizawa-Sensei:It's necessary to demonstrate that U.A.'s crisis management protocols are sound. That's the thinking,apparently. Compared to past years,there'll be five times the police presence. Anyhow,our sports festival is the greatest opportunity you'll get. It's not an event that can be canceled over a few villains.

Mineta:You sure about that?

Aizawa-Sensei:Our sports festival is one of Japans biggest events. The Olumpics were once the world's sports festival. The whole country would be whipped into a frenzy over them,but as you know,that tradition has shrunk in scale to a shell of its former self...And as far as Japan's concerned,what's taken the place of the Olympics is...The U.A. Sport Festival!!

Mineta:The nation's top heroes will all be watching,right? | Momo:They'll be there as scouts! | Denki:They'll be looking to hire us as sidekicks after we graduate,that's how it's done,and a lot of those sidekicks never manage to go solo,they're sidekicks forever.| Jiro:That'll be you Kaminari,you dunce. | Denki:Tch!!