BNHA Part 29

--Aeden--

The tea gets ready as I hear the doorbell.

Naki:I'll get it!

She bounces to the door and opens it,revealing Aizawa.

Naki:Hi! | Aizawa:Hello there. Is Aeden and your parents here? | Naki:Mhm! Onii-san! Mom! Dad! Please come inside!

I pick up the tea set and bring it to the table as Aizawa comes in.

Aeden:Morning,Mr. Aizawa. | Aizawa:Morning. | Dad:Alright,let's get started. This must be about the dormitories you guys are making? (we all sit down,while Naki sits on my lap) | Aizawa:Indeed. We ask for consent if you wish to put your child under our care and protection. | Mom:Of course,Aizawa! She understands the bad situation UA is in,but she trusts them! | Dad:Of course,there's the problem that Aeden has his eyes cut out during the internships,but I couldn't care less as long as my little champ here is still alive.

Aeden:Speaking of which,I haven't heard much of Jack,the guy who saved me. | Aizawa:Well,he doesn't really talk much unless his wives are with him,but as far as the information we got on his quirk registry,it seems his quirk allows him to have full control of the elements around him. He's the Elemental Hero,Lium. So far,he's a pro,but surprisingly he almost never shows up on the news. The only time he did was during All Might's last battle.

Aeden:What did he do? | Aizawa:Well,according to what I saw,he was able to control the whirlwind All Might caused and made it quickly disappear. | Aeden:Plus the fact that he uses guns that transform into a sword,he must be really strong then! | Aizawa:He had the support companies bind them so he can use it legally,so there's that. So,I have both of your consent? | Mom/Dad:Mhm! / Yup! | Aizawa:I'll be on my way now,thank you. | Naki:Bye!

Mr. Aizawa smiles and waved as he leave our house. I put Naki down and pick up the tea set,which is now empty,and proceed to wash it...

--Midoriya--

After my mom gave All Might her consent,I followed All Might down to his car as he looks up into the air.

All Might:You have a really good mother. | Midoriya:I do... | All Might:You know,she reminds me of my predecessor. | Midoriya:She does?! Wait,how so? | All Might:It's the hairstyle. | Midoriya:O-Oh,sure... | All Might:And she got the mighty heart of a hero!

All Might flexes in his true form,but gained the attention of two passing citizens. Him and Midoriya both freak out but eventually calmed down.

All Might:Welp,see you at school! | Midoriya:Cool!

All Might enters the cab and drives off to the next household.

After my mother gave me permission,I felt home,and started a new life. On the edge of UA's campus,about a five minute walk from the main school,they built a student dorm. Height's Alliance constructed in just three days.

This was my--no--OUR new home.

Everyone in Class A is here,in front of our dorm while Mr. Aizawa gives us an announcement.

Aizawa-Sensei:Given everything that's happened,I'm glad we're able to bring Class A back together. | Sero:So we all got the go ahead to move on campus! | Hagakure:*sigh* It took a lot of convincing for my parents. | Jiro:I was pretty concerned about mine. | Ojiro:It makes sense. You got the worse at the gas attack.

Asui:We're glad to see the teachers got to come back too. I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed,the people at the press conference were pretty upset at you guys. | Uraraka:Yeah. | Aizawa-Sensei:I was surprised as well,but circumstances has changed.