BNHA Part 42

--Aeden--

Mr. Aizawa:The Hero work studies are a more serious version of your internships. They entail helping pro heroes on the streets and investigations. Your teachers and the principal discussed in the faculty meeting,and we all agreed. It's too soon. It should really be cancelled.

Everyone:...WHAT?!?!?!?

Kirishima:Aw,but we already read about them! | Denki:I guess...when you think about why we had to move to the dorms,it does makes sense. | Bakugo:*slams his desk* Haha! | Hagakure:Just because you wouldn't get to do it.....

Mr. Aizawa:But...some people think we won't be able to raise strong heroes without that sort of protective outlook,and with that in mind,the compromise is to be selective in participating agencies. So choose one with a proven check record,otherwise you won't be taking part.

Bakugo:Damn it!!!

Really? I guess I can't go to Dad's agency then. As far as I know,he doesn't do that sort of thing...

--Midoriya--

All Might:*eyes widen* Wait,you want me to introduce you to Sir Nighteye for the work study program? | Midoriya:Yes! Since he's one of the few heroes that worked directly under you,it's a perfect it! (All Might raises a finger) | All Might:Shhh!

Midnight:Someone's energetic... | Ectoplasm:I wanna karaoke...

All Might:So,Sir Nighteye...who could've put that idea into your head? No,of course,you wanted to be proactive so you called Gran Torino,didn't you? | Midoriya:*bows* Yes sir! | All Might:Well I refuse. I'm not saying that to punish you,though. I have three reasons.

All Might:First up,I opposed work studies in the faculty meeting yesterday. I think it's unnecessary for first years to start them so early.

Thirteen:I agree. | Chameleon:Neeko shares same opinion! | Midnight:I'd say we just support any hungry students who want to go for the extra mile.

All Might:Reason two,you need to work on your Shoot Style. Let's master that before you start doing extra hero work.

Ectoplasm:He's already putting a lot of training. | Jack:There's always plenty of room for improvement before he could use it reliantly. | Cementoss:Exactly.

All Might:And third,Sir Nighteye...I just don't want to talk to the guy.

Present Mic:Personal feelings getting in the way? Emo! Emo Might! Emo Might! | All Might:Give me a break...!

Midoriya:All Might! Kacchan told me I'm not allowed to lose since someone like you laid the groundwork for me,and think about it,my quirk is so similar to yours. If I'm working for Nighteye,he'll know exactly how to help me improve it. (bows again) I need to get so much stronger than I am now! I got more work to do than anyone!

All Might:Look,I appreciate your passion,but I can't introduce you. Emphasis on 'I'. Chameleon? Can you call Mirio Togota to the counseling office? | Chameleon:No problem! She thinks its the boy with the phasing through matter quirk,yes? | All Might:Yup,that's him.

Chameleon gets to the mic and announced that All Might wants to speak to Mirio. After a few minutes,Mirio entered the room and sat down as Midoriya and All Might was drinking green tea.

Mirio:Aw yeah! You are here!!! Sorry! I couldn't help myself,I just got super excited you wanted to talk to me! | Midoriya:Umm,I don't understand what's going on right now. | Mirio:Right!? I'm completely clueless too!

All Might:You've met Young Togota,right? He's currently doing his work study at Nighteye's agency. | Midoriya:Woah seriously! That's so cool! | Mirio:Yup! I've been working beside him for a full year now! | Midoriya:And you're like,guaranteed to be his sidekick when you graduate! | Mirio:Well,as long as Sir doesn't change his mind,yeah! | Midoriya:That's awesome!!!