BNHA Part 49

--Midoriya--

Hurry...please hurry...find her...find out where Eri is!

It's early in the morning,too early for the sun to rise. Midoriya couldn't sleep very well for the past two days. There's too much going on inside his head. Suddenly,his phone came to life with a call. He quickly stands up and pick up the phone. Shortly after,Midoriya heads to the elevator and went to the common area,which Kirishima,Uraraka,Clyde,Aeden,and Asui was waiting for him as they all hold their phones.

Clyde:Alright,you too? | Tsu:*Aeden and Uraraka nods* We got it. | Midoriya:...It's happening.

We'll save you Eri! I promise!

After eating breakfast with the others,they all wear their school uniforms and head to Nighteye's agency with their briefcases that hold their hero costumes.

Rock Lock:Huh?! They're keeping this Eri girl in their stronghold!? | Fat Gum:And by stronghold,do you mean...? | Draco:Their leader's residence,which is the headquarters of the Hassaikai. | Rock Lock:So you're telling me all that time we spend investigating was for nothing then!? | Nighteye:Not at all,we gained plenty of new information as well. | Fat Gum:How'd you confirm she was there?

Nighteye:*reveals a rather pink and shiny box* A member of the Hassaikai visited a nearby department store the other day. He purchased a toy favored by young girls. | Fat Gum:What? | Rock Lock:That's pretty sparkly. | Fat Gum:Listen,maybe the guy just like cutesy stuff! Different strokes for different folks,Nighteye! You wanna tell us what you're doing with one though!? | Nighteye:Yes.

Nighteye:I was there when he made the purchase and overheard his conversation with the store clerk. | Rock Lock:So you ended up using Foresight anyway?! | Nighteye:If you recall,I said I use it when our path is more certain. | Fat Gum:Whatever. This means we got the data we need,right?

Centipeder:Yes,and we know for sure when they'll be there thanks to our stakeouts. | Bubble Girl:Mhm! We also worked for the police and already got a warrant to search the place! Next up--! | Fat Gum:Is to barge in there! | Bubble Girl:*Fat Gum smiles* Aw man that's my line!

Uraraka:*whispers* Hey,Deku!

Midoriya looks over to Uraraka as she gives him a determined nod. Midoriya smiles as he returns the nod.

Mirio:Come on Midoriya! (swinging his arms up and down like a gorilla) We're all over this! Let's rescue that girl! Take down those bad guys,yeah!!! | Midoriya:*overlaps* Woah,those moves!

Good. Seems like he's back to normal

Mirio:*raises his fist to the air* AW YEAH!!!

After that,Amajiki and Hado joins the group and we started talking. Nighteye later called out and ordered them to wear their costumes and get ready.

This time,we're sure. | Mirio:For sure.

Nighteye:Now then. Let's begin!

--At the same time...--

???:*through a phone call* Keep watch. A bunch have been gathering since early this morning. The police are backing them up.

Chronos:Boss,it sounds like they figured out where we are. | Chisaki:So they're coming...proceed according to plan. | Chronos:You got it sir. | Chisaki:Prepare yourself. | Mimic:Right. | Chronos:Where are you going? | Chisaki:*opens the door* To take care of something.

--Aeden--

Police Chief:As you know,Nighteye was able to use his quirk on a Hassaikai member. Through it,he saw underground facilities,and we believe them to be this Yakuza group's headquarters. We're also able to confirm that the girl we're trying to rescue is currently being held in one of the rooms there.