BNHA Part 19

--Marsha--

TV:Welcome back to our special! All Might,the journey from number 1 hero to UA teacher! Today,we'll be looking back at All Might's achievements,and his incredible ride--

Kurogiri turns off the TV. I look at him with confused eyes before he motioned his head toward Shigaraki. He has a smile on his face,which is quite rare in here. He stands up and left the bar without saying a word.

Marsha:I'm gonna get some more lemonade. | Kurogiri:Alright then...(I pour a drink of lemonade) Izuku Midoriya. | Marsha:Supposedly quirkless in middle school,but he suddenly manifested one. | Kurogiri:After enrolling in UA High,he distinguished himself by finishing on the top eight of the world famous Sports Festival. | Marsha:Then,during the Hosu Incident,he and his friends fought the Hero Killer and surprisingly won. Still bummed out about that guy killing my favorite monster.

Kurogiri:Afterward,the Hero Killer chose to spare the child's life. Izuku Midoriya was acknowledged by Stain,the man seeking out true heroes as worthy. He judged Tomura Shigaraki quiet differently...

--Midoriya--

Now that our intense first semester at UA High is over,me and my classmates are out for summer vacation! That doesn't mean we have time to relax. We got a training camp in the woods coming up,and I want to be prepared as possible.

Midoriya looks into the age-old video of All Might rescuing 100 people in less than 10 minutes.

All Might:*in the video* Fear not,citizens! Hope has arrived!  Because I am here! | Midoriya:...Thanks,All Might. (looks down on his scarred hand)

There are times when I can't believe that this is my life,that the number 1 hero in the world passed his quirk,One for All,unto me.

Midoriya hears his front door rang,so he put down his weight and opened it.

Midoriya:Mineta? Kaminari? Hey! | Denki:Heyo,Midoriya! | Mineta:Come to the pool with us! | Midoriya:The pool? | Denki:Yeah! Some fun before the training camp. | Mineta:*thumbs up with one eye closed* We're looking in for some solid laughs!

Midoriya,after a few seconds of silence,agreed and asked if Aeden can come as well,since he's nearby. They reluctantly agreed,and they head off to Aeden's apartment. Once they reach the door,they ring the doorbell.

???:Coming!

The door soon opens to see Aeden's little sister,Naki.

Naki:Hm? Oh,hi Midoriya! | Midoriya:Hi Naki! | Aeden:Who's there,Naki? | Naki:It's Midoriya with his friends!

Aeden comes up to the door with a smile on his face as he chow down the food on his plate that he's carrying.

Aeden:Morning. What's the deal? | Midoriya:Denki and Mineta are planning to have some fun times at the pool at UA! We're thinking if you can join us! | Aeden:Hey,that's a great idea! Is it alright that Naki joins? | Mineta:No problem man! | Denki:Can she swim? | Aeden:Yeah. | Denki:Cool then! We'll wait for you here.

He finishes his food and gives a thumbs up. He close the door and after a few minutes,both of them comes out with their bags.

Aeden:Alright,let's go! | Midoriya:*we all start walking* Did you already contact your parents,Aeden? | Aeden:Yup. | Denki:That was fast. | Aeden:Yeah.

They walk and talk on the way to UA as Naki holds Aeden's hand. Soon enough,they arrived at UA and head to the teacher's lounge,where Aizawa-Sensei and Vlad King,class 1-B's teacher,was talking.

Mineta:Excuse us. | Vlad King:Yes? What is it? | Denki:Sorry to interrupt,we were wondering about the form we turned in a few days ago,about the pool? | Aizawa-Sensei:Oh. The school has granted you permission. You're allowed to use to the pool until 5 pm. | Denki:*bows* Thanks! | Mineta:*bows* You won't regret this,sir!