BNHA Part 32

--Aeden--

I catch up with the others and change into our hero costumes. We head inside the room where the provisional license take place,which is filled with many other students in their costumes.

Midoriya:Look at this crowd... | Uraraka:There's so many!

Announcer:Uuuuugh....Ok then,let's do this exam thing. I'm from,uh,the Hero's Public Safety Commission. Name's Marrow. >incomprehensible< Oh man,I've been swamped lately and I haven't gotten much rest,we're too short staffed,I'm so tired.....With that confession,I will begin orientation.

Maybe someone should give this guy a break before he collapses in front of us.

Marrow:So,about the content about this license thing,basically 1540 examinees compete in a free for all exercise or whatever we're calling it this year.

Sero:Seriously? That's not a lot of info...

Marrow:See,we got a lot of pros around,and since Stain's been arrested,many people has expressed doubts about the statuses of Hero society.

He must be talking about Stain's convictions. The idea that most pros aren't worthy of the name "Hero." The only things they go after are fame and fortune. The Hero Killer is still affecting our world.

Marrow:But,when you really think about it,getting paid makes sense. If you're going to risk your life for someone,why shouldn't you ask for a reward,hm? That's just how the way the world works,god I could use a coffee. Anyway,whether they're in it for compensation or out of the sense of duty,we got too many heroes working together in the streets these days to keep villains at bay

Marrow:Honestly,the time between when it instantly begins and when its resolved is ridiculously short. You're all here trying to receive your provisional licenses,so you'll be swept up in this tiresome mess yourselves pretty soon. Those of you who don't have the speed,frankly won't just cut it,which is why you'll be tested on.

Marrow:*the large TV above him came to life* The first one hundred to fulfill their requirements will pass today.

Momo:There are over fifteen hundred people taking the test! I thought they would have at least half of us in! | Tsuyu:This means it's actually less than one percent we'll get a license! | Jiro:Oh man I'm getting way more nervous!

Marrow:Well the welcoming was pretty crappy,I suppose I should say something about luck. So,anyway,here are the basic rules. (he pulls out some sort of pad and a ball) The examinee will put three of these targets on their body,they can go anywhere you want as long it's an exposed area,so no soles of the feet or arm pits. All of you will also have six of these balls. The targets are programmed to light up whenever they've been touched by the balls. If all three targets line up,you're out. Oh,and the person who lights up the third target will get credit for your defeat. You can get through this round by taking down two people. Got it? Good.

This is definitely harder than the extrance exam. We're up against people with quirks we don't know about.

Marrow:What else? Uh,I guess we'll start by passing out the targets and balls,then you'll have a few minutes to get situated after we open.

Todoroki/Clyde:Open?

Suddenly,a loud rumble echoed through the room as the roof starts to split open. The walls are moving too! They all crashed to the ground and revealed the large arena we're in. A mountain north-west. A factory north-east. A small forest with a waterfall at east. South and south east are cities,and west is a highway with buildings along one side of it.