BNHA Part 18

--Aeden--

Aeden:I'll be off at the clothing store. I think I can find some blindfolds there. I meet you at the fitness store? | Midoriya:Sure.

I nod and wave goodbye to Midoriya.

--Midoriya--

Aeden head up the escalator and go off to somewhere as he leaves me all alone.

Midoriya:We came together as a class,and here I am all by myself. | ???:Oh,it's someone from UA! Nice!

I look around to find the voice,only for him to appear to my left out of nowhere as he put his arm over my shoulder. He wears a black hoodie with matching black pants. All I see on his face is the very pale blue color of his hair.

???:I want an autograph. You're the one that was beat to hell at the Sports Festival,right? | Midoriya:Uh,yeah...?

Wow,UA's so amazing! I can't believe how many people watch the matches and still remember us!

???:Aren't you one of the students who ran into the Hero Killer in the Hosu Incident,too? You're practically famous! | Midoriya:*awkward* You sure do know a lot. | ???:What can I say,I'm just a big fan of yours. I can't believe I'm running into you again.

Again...?

???:It makes me think that it might not be a coincidence. No.no... (he grabs my neck with one finger lifting) This feels like it's destiny...Oh right! From your point of view,we haven't met since the attack on UA!

Fear gripped Midoriya's heart as he slowly peers over to see the person's face.

Shigaraki:Why don't we spend some time catching up,Izuku Midoriya...

Tomura...Shigaraki...?

Shigaraki:Act natural. Don't make a scene! I'm just an old friend who ran to you at the mall. Calm down and wipe that look off your face. I think we should have a conversation,is all. A friendly chat.

Shigaraki:Oh,and of course,if you try to run or fight me in any way,well it'll be fast. Soon as all five of my fingers touch your neck,your throat will be the first thing that disintegrates. In a matter of seconds,you'll be nothing more than dust and powdered bone.

Midoriya:If you do that here when there's so many people,a hero will catch you in no time. You couldn't escape! | Shigaraki:I don't doubt that,but just look at these sheep! Any one of them can use their quirks and start a massacre whenever they wanted!

Shigaraki:And yet,they're all here,smiling,thinking laws and rules will protect them,because they assume everyone has their same morals. They're convinced nothing bad could ever happen to them.

Shigaraki:After you,I could kill 20. 30? Maybe even more before a pro showed up and managed to stop me.

Anger grips on him,but Midoriya checks himself before losing control.

Midoriya:I get it. Let's talk. | Shigaraki:*chuckles* This is nice. A real moment. Let's go grab a seat and get comfortable,why don't we?

--Aeden--

I enter the fitness store and spotted a fiery yellow aura within the shop.

Aeden:Mrs. Yang? | Yang:*turns around* Hm? Oh,hey Aeden! (she gives me a quick hug) Why are you here? | Aeden:Just getting some weights for the camp I'm going soon. | Yang:Ah,right,Jack told me about that. How's your training with the Third Eye? | Aeden:Really good! The moment I got in here,I immediately saw your fiery aura. | Yang:Fiery? Well,I guess that fits me. There is that one time I did donated 100 dollars to a blind children's charity,now I kinda feel bad because they won't ever see a dime of it.