BNHA Part 31

I quickly put a shield around the barrel and suppressed its explosion immediately.

Hatsume:Ahahah! Work in progress. So,what about you,Aeden? | Aeden:Well,I'm thinking of adding compartments to my costume to hold a few flashbangs. | Power Loader:Alright then. What about your eyes? | Aeden:Hm? | Power Loader:Your eyes. How about we make you some synthetic pairs of eyes. Of course it might take a few days to get the materials,and to make the thing itself,but we can make it happen! | Neeko:Are you saying you can make my little one see again!?

Power Loader nods,and Neeko hugged me tightly.

As the days pass,our training to create our ultimate moves continue.

--Four days later,No POV--

All Might:Hey Aizawa! How are things progressing? | Aizawa:You're back again? We're getting there...

--Midoriya--

Midoriya walks down the halls to the Development Studio again as he gets used to the new arm braces that Hatsume gave him.

Mineta:Hey Midoriya! Did you switch your costume up? | Midoriya:Yeah! I got braces added to reduce the strain on my arms. | Mineta:You missed a solid change your entire design! It's so boring! | Midoriya:*gentle scoff* I like it.

Mom:*shows his old hero costume during the entrance exam* Congratulations! I'm so proud you got into UA!

Midoriya:I don't wanna change the base,at least not much...

--No POV,back at Gym Gamma--

Tokoyami:Unto me,Dark Shadow! | Dark Shadow:Right! (Jack gives a thumbs up) | Tokoyami:By covering myself with Dark Shadow,my strength is enhanced,and I'm better at close-combat. I call it, "Abyssal Black Body" | Jack:Is that hard to say? It's important that it's easy to call out. | Dark Shadow:Got it! | Jack:*gets into a stance* Now,show me if you can dance.

Aizawa:Some of them has finally solidified their fighting styles,and there are those who are putting together multiple special moves.

Bakugo:Now,from my entire hand,make a blast with a single concentrated point. AP shot! (he releases a narrow,but devastating blast,easily making a hole at the thick wall of rock in front of him) HAHA! I DID IT!

All Might:No surprise that Young Bakugo is doing well,as usual.

Aizawa hums in agreement,but a piece of rubble from Bakugo's rock wall broke.

Bakugo:Hey,watch out!

A loud thud was heard,and Midoriya was seen charging toward the boulder. He seems to be more athletic,as he was bending toward his back,already destroying the boulder with a powerful kick.

Midoriya:All Might's signature moves are usually involved with his fists. Since I inherited One for All from him,I tried to do the same thing,copying his every technique. That's where I went wrong,it's so obvious that I didn't even realize it! If I'm worried about my arms,then I'll use my legs!

Midoriya:One for All,Shoot Style!

--A few days ago,Development Studio--

Hatsume:Leg-centric techniques,genius! If your arms are unstable,then start kicking! Very clever! I got some great ideas! Just give me a few minutes and I'll whip up some super cute mech babies I'll totally die for! | Midoriya:The thing is,I really don't want to change the design on my costume very much if you can help it. | Hatsume:A good designer meets a reckless ignorant and gave ill advised demands to the client! Sir,if my work is good enough,will you please add it to his costume!? | Power Loader:If it's safe,sure!