BNHA Part 30

--Midoriya,Dream--

All Might:Young Midoriya,listen. I'm officially retired as a pro. It's clear that my body isn't going to allow me to fight another battle. The last sparks of One for All left my body,and my muscle form won't last for any significant amount of time. I can't protect you when you put yourself in danger now,and you're always rushing in to try and help no matter what I tell you,destroying your body over and over.

All Might:Yet,back there,you managed to--! (Midoriya flinches and closes his eyes) rescue your friend,without being injured or getting into a fight. I'm so proud of you! From here on out,I will devote myself to train YOU. You're stuck with me,so let's keep working hard together. | Midoriya:*tears fall from his eyes* Thank you...! Nothing would make me happier,All Might...!

--Midoriya--

Midoriya:I'll do my best!

Midoriya immediately sits up as he shouts in his new room.

Midoriya:Wait,this isn't...oh,right,I'm in a dorm now.

After that,he checks the time and see its around 5 to 6 o'clock. He jumps off of bed and head down to the common area,entering the bathroom to see Ida brushing his teeth. They both said good morning as Midoriya puts toothpaste on his toothbrush. Aeden and Clyde entered the bathroom and they all say good morning,then start brushing their teeth

After being attacked by the League of villains twice in one spring year,UA brought its student to live on campus in order to keep us safe. Our dorm,Heights Alliance,is a five minute walk from the main school building. Things were a little strange at first,but once we finally settled in on our new home,we returned to normal course work with the goal of becoming heroes!

I will definitely become a pro one day,because what I inherited from All Might. Not just One for All,but his spirit too!

After eating breakfast and getting showered,they all head to their classes and wait for Aizawa to come it.

Aizawa-Sensei:I believe I mentioned this already,but you're main focus this summer is obtaining provisional hero licenses. | Everyone:Yes sir! | Aizawa-Sensei:Do not take this lightly. A hero license means you're responsible for human lives. You can imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only fifty percent of students pass the test required for these permits each year.

Mineta:It's that hard to get a provisional license?! | Aizawa-Sensei:In order to prepare,today you'll concentrate on creating something new. (the door to the classroom opens,revealing Midnight,Cementoss,Ectoplasm,and Jack) Two ultimate moves... | Mina/Denki:Ultimate moves?! This isn't a school thing! | Kirishima/Sero:But this is total hero work!

Ectoplasm:When we say ultimate,we mean a move that will ensure you win against your opponent. | Cementoss:An action so unique to your identity,no other person can hope to copy it. Simply put,you must learn to lean into your strengths. | Midnight:Your moves represent who you are. | Jack:These days,most pro heroes have an ultimate move. Those who don't are fools. | Aizawa-Sensei:This may sound abstract,but we'll explain more as the day goes on. For now,change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma.

So,they all changed and head toward the gym.

Aizawa-Sensei:Gym Gamma,also known at the academy as the Training Dining Land,or TDL.

Eh? First the USJ and now this?

Cementoss:This facility was my idea. We can prepare unique terrains and obstacles for each student here. Here,you will learn to serve up justice,its in the name. | Ida:*raises his hand* Please allow me a question! What is the purpose for having ultimate moves at the provisional exam? May we know your reasoning? | Jack:That's two questions. | Aizawa-Sensei:Calm down. The job of a hero is to save people from all sorts of dangers. Crime,accidents,and natural or man-made disasters. Of course the licensing exam analyzes how well you're able to deal with such things.