BNHA Part 41

--Aeden--

Everyone:A newspaper?

All of us were at the common room with our PE clothes on while Mr. Aizawa gave us an announcement.

Mr. Aizawa:Yeah,they wanna do a feature on our class for some reason.

Uraraka:Isn't that amazing,Deku? (Deku nods as he was looking away because Uraraka was too close to his face)

Denki:That's kinda surprising huh? | Clyde:Not really... | Ojiro:Yeah,I mean,the Sports Festival was on TV. | Hagakure:We gotta look super cute just in case they wanna take a picture! | Mina:For sure! | Jiro:I think you'll be just fine,Hagakure.

Mr. Aizawa:That's enough.

We all froze and stood like soldiers.

Everyone:Yes sir.

Mr. Aizawa:Nothing too exciting,the article's about how you're settling in,adjusting to dorm life,that kind of thing. Principle Nezu thought it would be a good idea. This will show your parents and guardians that you're happy here. Maybe set a few minds---

Mineta:*whispers to Sero*News catchers are hot! This is awesome,right!? | Sero:They said it's said for a paper. | Mineta:If she wants to write about an article about my sticky b-- | Aeden:*grabs his vocal cord with his quirk* Shut up,will you?

Mr. Aizawa:---I expect you all to be on your best behavior today. | ???:Don't worry on my account,Mr. Aizawa. I wanna get a feel for what dorm life is really like,so there's no need for them to act any differently than normal. | Mr. Aizawa:I didn't say you could come in yet. | ???:I was told I had from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. So unless my watch is wrong...

Mr. Aizawa quietly grunts as the new guy walks to his side. He wears a formal jacket with a grey undershirt with matching grey pants. He also has a camera hanging on his neck,plus he's wearing glasses.

???:Hello everyone,my name is Taneo Tokuda. I'm looking forward on learning about you all. | Everyone:*we all bow* Nice to meet you! | Tokuda:Now,as I said,you don't need to do anything special. Just go about your day exactly as you normally would. The camera will do most of the work. I might ask an occasional question of two,and I hope you'll answer!

Mina:*gasp!* He got such a nice smile! | Mineta:*soothing his vocal cords* That is so not a woman. | Aoyama:*sighs,which then turn into sparkles* What to do! My sparkling personality will undoubtedly draw the camera like a moth to a flame. | Sato:Yeah,undoubtedly...

Tokuda:Principle Nezu has probably already spoken to you about this,but I wanna make sure you don't interfere in any way,no offense. | Mr. Aizawa:I understand. If you need anything,just let me know. | Tokuda:I'm sure I'm in very capable hands. This is Class 1-A after all. Every student here is a promising Hero candidate.

Mr. Aizawa:Ida,if there's a problem,let me know immediately. Got it? | Ida:Of course sir! As class representative,I will carry out my duty for the safety of all my fellow students! No matter what! | Tokuda:That's great! Thanks. So what would you be normally doing in this time of day? | Ida:Having breakfast! | Tokuda:*closed eye smile* No need to be so formal! Just pretend that I'm not here.

So,we went our day as normal. Mr. Tokuda took several pictures of us when we had our breakfast. He eventually come to our table and see that I was eating a plain omelette with rice on it while Clyde was eating some fish. Bakugo gave Mr. Tokuda a scare,but we reassured him. We then showered and change to our school uniform and head off to class.

He took several more pictures while we were in class. After that,we had PE lessons and competed against each other. We head back to class and the girls asked Denki to charge their phones. We spend a few minutes of our free time talking before Cementoss came in and start teaching us. Lunch came around and we ordered our food.