BNHA Part 58

--Aeden--

I have woken up several hours ago and I'm currently getting my school uniform and my spare blindfold on because we're fortunately discharged. I didn't suffer that many injuries,including many others,so the hospital let us off quite early.

News Reporter:Kai Chisaki,a young head of the former Yakuza group,was arrested for the abduction and confinement of a young girl. As police transported him however,they were attacked by the League of Villains. During the incident,the Sand Hero Snatch,who was serving as an escort,was killed. There was also members of law enforcement who were injured. This attack on a villain in custody was an unprecedented failure. Off--

Draco turns off the tv. Apparently,he came here a few minutes before I woke up. He checked my wounds,but more importantly,I felt uncomfortable. Like,something was watching me. I can't really explain it. After checking my wounds though,Draco seemed to be relieved.

Draco:That's the only thing they've reported since yesterday. How're you doin' Aeden? | Aeden:Better than yesterday,that's for sure. | Draco:Good to hear. I'm still bummed out that we can't do anything to your eyes,even with Leister's help. | Aeden:Leister? | Draco:Ah,sorry,that's the name I call Jack most of the time. | Aeden:You mean,like,Jack Lunarium? | Draco:Aye. He's a very close friend of mine.

Three knocks came from the door. 

Midoriya?

Midoriya:*comes in* Aeden? Oh,you're awake! You're also here as well,Draco? | Draco:*smiles* Just checking up on the kid. | Midoriya:Are you okay Aeden? | Aeden:*smiles* I'm a-okay Midoriya. Just need a little patch up and some rest. | Draco:It seems you two are quite close as well,not that way of course. | Midoriya:We are. I trust him a lot,and we watch each other's backs. | Draco:*pats Midoriya's shoulder* It's warms my heart to see Aeden having such a true friend like you,Midoriya. I'll be off now,my sons are planning to visit with their families today. | Aeden:Enjoy your day,Draco! | Draco:I definitely will. See you next time,Seishi!

I wave goodbye to Draco as he leaves the room. I fix my tie and activate my quirk. Color came back to my world and I see Midoriya also wearing his uniform.

Aeden:Alright,I'm ready. Let's go.

Midoriya nods and we leave the hospital. I felt a familiar aura after leaving the doors,so I turned back and see Kirishima and Clyde walking out as well.

Kirishima:Midoriya! | Aeden:Good to see you're still alive and kicking! | Clyde:*chuckles* I would say the same to you,Aeden. | Kirishima:Did you two get all healed up? | Midoriya:Yeah,we're all good now. Thank you. | Police Officer:Izuku Midoriya? Eijiro Kirishima,Aeden Seishi,and Clyde Hangul? (salutes) I'm sorry to bother you four right after your discharge,but we'd like you all to come down to the station with us. We have some questions about the incident. | Aeden:*we all nod* Sure. | Clyde:Of course. | Kirishima:Yes sir. | Midoriya:Anything you need.

After that,our return to the dorms was delayed. Meanwhile,the rest of class A carried on as usual. Answering the police's questions and all the paperwork that had to be done,we couldn't get back to the dorms until it was evening.

Hoping off the police car,we all start heading back inside the dorms.

Uraraka?:Deku! Kirishima! | Asui:Aeden! Clyde! | Kirishima:Uraraka! Tsu! | Clyde:You two are just getting back to the dorms now too? | Uraraka:Yup! | Tsu:There were a lot of last minute forms to fill out at Draco's office. | Aeden:We did that as well. | Uraraka:You know what's weird? It feels like we haven't been back here in a long time. | Tsu:Yeah... | Clyde:Well? Let's go.

We all walk up to the doors and opened them,to which all of our friends rushed toward us in worry.

Mineta:There you guys are! It's about time you showed up! | Momo:All of us were worried about you! | Denki:Yeah we saw the news! | Mina:It looked terrifying! | Sero:Is anyone hurt?! | Mineta:What trouble makers! | Aoyama:Tell us everything! | Sato:I made this for you,it's a double chocolate cake! | Denki:First Kamino,now the Yakuza? You guys are always getting into crazy situations,did you know how much that scares us!? | Midoriya:*embarrassed smile* Yeah,we're so sorry.