BNHA Part 40

--Aeden--

Kirishima:The best in the Hero course...! | Ojiro:The Big Three... | Mina:Oh wow! | Ida:Of all the talented students here,they're the ones at the top. | Momo:They're on a different level,still in school but practically pro heroes! | Jiro:If they're as good as I hear,then they're the students we should be chasing after. | Denki:They don't look all that special to me...except that girl,she's pretty hot.

Why have I never heard of them?

Mr. Aizawa:Get to it. Introduce yourselves briefly. Let's start with Amajiki.

He glanced up,and sudden pressure was being exerted into all of us.

Woah! And that's just from a look?!

Amajiki:...It's no good... (the blond and girl hums in confusion) You two go,I just can't. (now he's shaking?) Even if I try to imagine them as potatoes,I can see their human bodies. I know that they're still people,no words are coming out,my mind's blank,and my mouth is dry...I cannot say anything. I wanna..... (turns around and faces the wall) go home.....

Well,I suppose that would explain the anxiety that's inside him.

Ojiro:Ok? So,um,are you really one of UA's top heroes. | Big Three Girl:Come on,Amajiki! You need to have the heart of the lion,not a kitten! Even though you're a human,you get what I mean? (faces us) This is our kitten,Tamaki Amajiki. And hi! My name is Nejire Hado. I'm suppose to talk about work studies,you first years will have a really exciting time ahead of you!

Hado:Hey wait,hold on,why are you wearing a mask? Is it cause you're feeling sick? Or just,trying to look cool? | Shoji:Eh,well-- | Hado:Woah! And you must be Todoroki,am I right? Yeah! How'd you get that big burn on your face? | Todoroki:That's none of your-- | Hado:And Ashido! If your horns break up,do you think you'll grow knew ones? Oh,and can you wiggle them? Aeden! What's with the cloth on your face? Do you have a burn like Todoroki does? And why do you hide it? How can you see? | Aeden:That's because-- | Hado:Oh,oh! Asui! You're a tree frog,not a gross toad,right?

Hado:Oh my goodness,there's so much I want to know about every one of you! Let's have a QnA!

Denki:Woah! She's a total airhead! Even cuter! | Mina:All those questions make her sound so young.

Hado:Hey Ojiro,can you support your entire body weight with that tail of yours? | Ojiro:Uhh,well,you see-- | Hado:Come on! Tell me! I really wanna know!

Mr. Aizawa:*GLARES* This is completely irrational... | Big Three Blond:*sweats* Oh,there's no need for you to worry,Eraser Head! I'm up next,and I'll get the audience refocused!

Big Three Blond:The future's gonna be...!

He positioned himself and cupped his ear,only receiving silence from all of us.

Denki:Gonna be what? | Big Three Blond:Awful! That's your part,guys! Oh crap! My call and response is a total fail!

Sato:*whispers* Is it just me,or is each one of them is a complete weirdo? What's the deal? | Tokoyami:They're strangeness is palpable.

Big Three Blond:Ok,you guys look like you have no idea what's going on. I guess we are third years who just showed up in your classroom to explain a program that's completely voluntary. I can see how you'd be confused by that. Hmm.....You guys got your provisional licenses as first years,right? Huh,this batch of new students is proven to be darn energetic!

Big Three Blond:So the problem is...you must not have a sense of humor,that's why my joke didn't land! | Amajiki:*Hado gasps* Don't do it... | Big Three Blond:Hands up! The rad new plan is all you first years fight me at once!