BNHA Part 53

Nighteye:*faint* I suspect something nefarious is at play here. They have a plan. Stay alert! Prepare for anything!

Rock Lock:*faint* Yeah yeah,we heard ya. Who the--?! Lockdown! You're with the League,aren't ya!

Eraser Head:Rock! What's wrong!? | Midoriya:Stay back! I got this wall!

Midoriya kicks down the wall and sees two Rock Locks,one on the ground with blood while the other seem to be checking it out.

Midoriya:Rock Lock! | Rock Lock:Hey,this impostor clone just appeared out of nowhere and attacked me! Be careful! I bet there are more enemies nearby. (Eraser jogs to the body with a stab wound) Midoriya,are you okay? | Midoriya:Yeah,we should keep moving!

Suddenly,Rock Lock grabs a knife out of his suit and raised it in the air. Eraser Head turns around and erased his quirk,to which revealed Toga smiling with a knife in hand.

Midoriya:Himiko Toga?! | Toga:That's me! (strikes down her knife,to which Midoriya dodges) You're darling in the flesh! (she goes for a thrust,and Midoriya dodges again)You remembered me!? Haha! You have no idea how happy I am to see you again! Come here,let me get closer Izuku!

Eraser throws his capture scarf and wrapped it around Toga's body,then yanks her away from Midoriya.

Eraser Head:This is as far as you go!

Toga looked back at him with a grim face,then holds a part of his scarf,making her arc above him before landing with a knife in his back. Eraser retaliates with his own knife,but Toga quickly makes distance as a wall came down.

Midoriya:*runs toward him* Are you ok?! | Eraser:I'm fine. Focus on helping Rock Lock,and get the other knife. I've heard that Toga uses blood somehow. | Midoriya:Yes sir!

That transformation,the way her body melted. It was just like at the exam. This is insane! The League of Villains...what are they up to!?

--A few days earlier--

Chisaki:Say,you ever played Shogi? | Shigaraki:No. | Marsha:Sometimes. | Mimic:Go! It's your move! | Shigaraki:Go play with him Marsha. I don't know any of the rules. | Chisaki:Have an open mind. View this as a learning experience. It'll help you understand the bigger picture. | Shigaraki:Huh?

Chisaki:Shogi's an interesting game because you can use the pieces you steal from the opponent. I want Kurogiri,Marsha,or Toga,and maybe Twice. I don't feel at ease when they're doing your bidding. | Shigaraki:Those are useful players. You want to clip our wings. | Marsha:Us four are the corner stones of his group. You can't have them all. | Chisaki:And then how will we build trust?

Chisaki:Right now,there's ill will between us,so I told you two  everything about my plan and I have to offer something valuable in return,and your members are important to you,aren't they?

--Present--

Twice:Super pumped to be here! Man,I didn't expect them to send some suit after us! You look like a freakin' desk jockey! Don't underestimate the Yakuza,jackass! Let's fight! Get 'em Big Bro Rappa!

Nighteye readjusts his glasses as Rappa charges toward him with a barrage of punches,only for him to be sweep the leg by Nighteye.

Nighteye:You grazed my body. Impressive.

He swings his hand,and Rappa immediately crash to the wall behind Twice.

Police:*Twice looks back to Rappa's body* Holy crap. What did he just throw? | Nighteye:These high density personal seals are my support items. Each weighs about five kilograms. Quite fitting,aren't they? A humorous accessory for my stiff persona. I made a prediction and acted accordingly.