BNHA Part 35

--Clyde--

Todoroki:Hey,you with the collar.

Inasa stopped,and I can sense on how he hated hearing her voice.

Todoroki:Did I offend you somehow? | Inasa:*he look back and glares,then turns around* Oh no,I'm sorry,did I hurt your feelings? Well the thing is,daughter of Endeavor...I just can't help but hate both of you. You've changed a little bit since the first time our paths crossed,but you definitely still have your Father's eyes...

Big Hairy Guy:Something wrong,Yoarashi? | Inasa:Nope! Not a thing sir!

Inasa walks away and joins with the rest of his classmates.

Todoroki:My Father's eyes? | Midoriya:Todoroki? | Camie:See you out there. (Midoriya flinches) See ya Aeden! | Aeden:*distant* Bye!

Denki:"See you out there?" What's that suppose to mean?! | Mineta:You're insatiable-- |  Midoriya:I told you,it's not what you think! That girl is actually super scary! | Aeden:Aw,come on! Once you know her,she's actually quite funny! | Mineta:And you! How come you already know her!? Did you have-- | Aeden:No,of course not you bastard of a human. She was my friend since kindergarten to 6th grade until I transferred to Midoriya's school before UA--

Suddenly,the alarms start ringing.

Marrow:*the alarms stop* Villains has performed a terrorist attack spanning all of 'insert city name here'. Since most buildings collapsed,there are many injured!

Tsuyu:Guess that's the background story. | Jiro:*gasps* So then...? | Tsuyu:We're starting!

Marrow:*the anteroom starts to open like the previous building* Due to heavily damaged roads,the first responders have unfortunately been delayed for the time being.

Denki:What is with these rooms?!

Marrow:Until the emergency services arrive,the heroes in the area will lead the rescue efforts. Your task to save as many people as you can and help the injured. And with that...Begin!

We all dashed toward the disaster sites,following Ida's lead.

Ida:Saving lives is an ambition a hero can have! Let's start by heading to the closest urban area! We'll work like a team as much as possible! | Everyone:Right!

Mina:You're going on own again?!

Bakugo:Why you damn extras are following me!? | Denki,Kaminari:We just wanna.

Marrow:Right,so uh,try to get this over quickly for me,yeah?

Tsuyu:Even though this is just a test,it feels pretty real! | Ojiro:Stay alert! Beware of falling debris and explosions!

--Aeden--

Me and Midoriya stopped at the same time as there was a cry for help coming from behind us.

Ida:What's wrong? | Midoriya:I hear someone!

Aeden dashes to the sound and saw a small kid with a blue cap and headphones with blood coming from his head.

H.U.C actor:Help me please! | Aeden:Hey,it's ok,I got you. Your head's bleeding. Is there anyone else around here? Your parents? Your friends? | H.U.C actor:My grandpa! He's crushed,I think he's hurt!

Midoriya:*catches up with the others behind him* Oh no,this looks bad! Where is he! | Aeden:This looks bad!? | H.U.C actor:*breaking character* 10 points off your score!!! | Aeden:The first thing you should do is see how bad their injuries are and see if they can walk! Check if they're breathing ok! People with hero licenses should be able to judge a victim's condition in an instant!