BNHA Part 38

--Midoriya--

Midoriya:That's the reason I kept chasing after you!

Bakugo blocks Midoriya's powered up attack with an audible grunt,it has so much force behind it that it even broke his guard!

I wasn't prepared for this new level of speed. Going from a continuous 5% to 8% isn't a dramatic change in the long run,but with that slight difference,just for an instant...

Bakugo still has his arms crossed,but a red line was evident. It was from Midoriya's attack. Immediately,Bakugo charges toward Midoriya again as he does the same. Fire and green lightning dash toward each other in emotional fury. Midoriya goes for a roundhouse while Bakugo was already lowering himself to dodge Midoriya's attack.

They both turn and face each other,screaming as they ready another attack. Midoriya landed his axe kick first,disorienting Bakugo as he quickly spins in place. He jumps and swings down another axe kick,but Bakugo narrowly dodges it with the green lightning reaching out to touch his face. He raises his right arm and released a huge explosion,creating distance between the two.

Midoriya's feet skid along the road,but he caught himself and quickly dashes to Bakugo again.

Midoriya:Is that all you got?!

I'll never admit something like this to your face,but the truth is...

Midoriya:Can't you see?! That's why I want to beat you! Because you're amazing!

When I get riled up,my desire to win surpasses my desire to save someone. Without meaning to,I start talking like you...! You're so mean sometimes,and I hate it! But my idea of victory is so tied to the image of you in my head,that in those moments I can't help but imitate you!

Midoriya jumps high into the air and dives at Bakugo as he launches into the air as well.

Bakugo:I've got the upper hand in the air! | Midoriya:I didn't jump without a plan!

Kacchan thinks he got a strong arm handle on my shoot style,but I'm not nice enough to let him pummel me just to relieve a little stress! The only reason I'm using my kicks is so that my arms don't get abused,but I never said I couldn't use them at 5%!

Both of their bodies inches closer,with Bakugo raising an arm to guard while the other is getting ready for another explosion. Midoriya's body was already gearing up for another kick,but he changes form to get a punch ready,catching Bakugo off-guard.

You're the best! That's why I wanted to defeat you!

Midoriya lands his hit with blood choking out of Bakugo's mouth.

All Might:Now,it's your turn.

I have to! In order to meet the expectations of All Might has for me!

Midoriya:I'll work until I have full control of this borrowed quirk,and I'll finally beat you with my own power!

Bakugo:I...WON'T LOSE TO YOU!!!

He recovers from Midoriya's punch and grabbed his shirt. He kicked his stomach and generated enough momentum to make him on top. He puts his arm high into the air and released another huge explosion,making them plummet back to the ground with Midoriya's back hitting the cement road first.

The dust settled,and Bakugo restricts Midoriya from moving while he has an arm on his face,both panting from the fight. Midoriya coughs,and Bakugo tightens his grip on him.

Bakugo:That's it. We're done here. I won this fight. (pants) You have All Might's power,but even using his strength,even after making it your own,somehow you still manage to loss to me... (pants) Why...? How could you lose...?