BNHA Part 21

--No POV--

It's the third day of the training camp and everyone continues to push themselves as Kirishima,Denki,Sero,Sato,and Mina are significantly more tired than the others.

Aizawa-Sensei:Hey,remedial group,keep at it. | Kirishima:*Aizawa whips his head to make him stand up properly* Yes sir! | Mina:Sorry...! I need more beauty rest. | Denki:Who knew yesterday's extra lessons... | Sero:Would go on until two in the morning... | Sato:And start back up in seven...

Aizawa-Sensei:I told you it'll be tough. Remember,you're not just improving your quirks. You're also working to overcome the many weaknesses I saw on the finals. (they flinched) Think carefully about why you're more tired than the others before you start whining. You  have much to improve here. | Denki,Sero,Sato,Mina:Right! Yes sir!

Aizawa-Sensei:Uraraka! Aoyama! The same goes for you. Your team didn't fail,but you were very close. I'd say you pass the exam by only a hair. | Uraraka:That bad...?

Aizawa-Sensei:Don't lose focus,each of you can move faster,and no matter what you're doing,just remember where you started from. Don't forget who you were before UA. Always keep in mind why you're sweating,and why your limits keep getting tested. That what it means to improve.

Midoriya:*walks up to him* Hey,that reminds me! Mr. Aizawa? It's already the third day of camp. | Aizawa-Sensei:*jumps down to him* Weren't you listening? Stay focused. | Midoriya:But I was just wondering if All Might,I mean,the other teachers from UA will be joining us?

Aizawa-Sensei:Like I said before we came out here,we keep the camp a secret from the villains. Hardly anyone knows where we are. | Ragdoll:That's why you get to work out with us four Pussycats! | Aizawa-Sensei:And think about it. We believe All Might is the League's targets,so we can't have him here. It's for you're own safety. For better or for worse,that's what he gets for standing out so much. (scoffs)

Pixie-Bob:*meows* More importantly,tonight's gonna be fun! We're pitting classes against each other in a test of courage! I know you've been training hard today,and later you'll get to play hard! How's that for a reward!!

Kendo:Sounds like more training. | Jiro:Training in the dark no less. | Tokoyami:Revelry in the dark

Class B Student:How much can we do in one day...? | Monoma:*tired chuckle* At least we get to beat Class A,am I right?

Pixie-Bob:Don't slack now! Make sure you keep on PUSHING yourself as you work! | Everyone:Yes ma'am!

Midoriya:Remember...where I came from... | Tiger:*menacing* Hey. (Midoriya flinches) You're not plus ultra yet. | Midoriya:*joins the workout* Right!

A couple hours has passed and its starting to get dark already. All the students are prepare the food so they can eat dinner for tonight. Bakugo and Aeden can be seen by chopping up several ingredients.

Uraraka:Wow,you two are really good with a knife! It's weird... | Bakugo:*still cutting quickly* What do you mean it's weird?! How can you people be so damn bad at everything!? | Aeden:At least he's not blowing stuff up. | Kirishima:I'm too tired for this...

Midoriya gets the firewood and get the outdoor stoves ready for cooking.

Todoroki:Did you need All Might for a particular reason? You asked Mr. Aizawa about him. | Midoriya:Yeah...Um,I did,because of Kota. | Todoroki:Kota? Who's that? | Midoriya:Huh? The boy that's over there. He's Mandalay's cousin's...Hold on,where did he go? | Clyde:*passes by* It's the kid that punched Midoriya when you arrived with the others. | Todoroki:Ah,I remember now.

Midoriya:Anyway,Kota doesn't like heroes. Actually,he hates the whole concept of superhumans,quirks and everything. I tried to talk to him,but I think I just made things worse. I was wondering what All Might would have done if he'd been here. I mean,what would you say,Todoroki? | Todoroki:It depends...