Chapter 1 Good things come to those who wait pt.3

After a couple days we settled in. All the neighbors were so chill and cool. They had invited us one night over ;they always threw huge parties. The music was pumping and the guests kept coming. They lived a couple houses down but we had met one day at the beach. All of them seemed chill and nice. The music raged and the drinks kept coming and some smokes here and there. *Thump thump* *thump thump*. The last thing I remember was saying I never wanted it to end. Waking up in a strangers house not even remembering falling to sleep. Thankfully Jonah was next to me I woke him up and asked him what happened. He couldn't remember either so we went to look for our friends. They were on the couch sound asleep. As I was walking towards them I felt like I was burning up and about to faint. Jonah grabbed me before I fell. "Are you okay?...Dani your bleeding we need to get you out of here ." In my mind I'm thinking what exactly happened last night. As Jonah tried to help me up our neighbors asked if we were alright. Jonah ignored him and right away he grabbed my arm and looked at me and said " trust me your going to want this." I grabbed the cup and I felt like I hadn't eaten in days. I took a sip and just kept drinking til it was gone. "What the hell is this why am I drinking blood? What did you do to me?...and why do I feel so hungry?" "Let me introduce myself I'm Carter Remington and I turned you into a vampire..." he said. I didn't know what to say but I could feel the rage in me. I looked around and people were already sitting around with cups and then I saw Serenity too. " why are you doing this." Carter laughed and said " darling if I recall you said you never wanted this to end." Then he came up to me and my mind went blank. Now I'm sitting in their living room waiting for them to release my friends. " where do you suppose we go from here carter?" "Well now your free I've given you a gift." As we tried to go outside the door that sun burned he gave us each a pendant that would protect us. "Oops sorry I forgot one thing yeah sunscreen won't work" He said. His jokes weren't all that great. We finally headed home and all sat inside staring at each other confused. "What happens now?" Full fledged vampire capable of really anything. I could get used to this kind of thing. And for the rest of summer I did then fall classes came around.