Chapter 4 Escape pt.2

Jack explained what he had heard. " WHAT!... We have to find her who knows what their gonna do." said Cameron. Serenity was holding onto a bracelet that Dani gave her, she was trying to keep a straight face while holding back her tears Cameron hugged her." I promise you on my life we will find her no matter what" Jonah said. I was chained down and my feet were bound together. " He-Hello..why are you doing this to me?" Dani said as she started to cry. She felt a cold breezy whip past her, then a hand slightly touched her cheek. Goosebumps immediately covered her body. "W-w-who's there ?" She said, but there was no response.She could hear several foot steps around her. "Look I don't wanna cause any trouble I don't even remember what I did." She said. "No-no please don't kill me I wa..." The voice stopped and I could hear the body drop to the floor. I felt like my blood was on fire I felt an unquenchable thirst. Someone unbound my feet and then they shouted "come get it!" I stood up and tried to run towards the blood. I kept thrashing my arms I was so strong the chains couldn't hold me. Still blindfolded but I could smell the blood. When I reached the person and started feeding I heard clapping. What kind of sick people are these do they think this is a game. For reason I don't know I didn't care and just couldn't stop feeding. "She's the one to get the job done" Said an unfamiliar voice. They took off my blindfold and I was in some sort of concrete room. Their were 7 people in the room. Someone stood in front of me and they removed the blindfold. The man stared into my eyes I felt like I was in a trance. "You will do exactly as I say your memory has already been erased, but I can't let you go and catching feelings for anyone so I want you to turn your emotions off" He said. "By the way I'm Carter and your gonna be my little puppet" He said. They handed me a gun and brought in another person. "Now just to prove this works I want you to shoot her" Carter said. They brought out Audrey in front of me , they had to restrain Zane from interfering. "Carter what are you doing you can't" Zane yelled. They had drugged up Audrey but you could see the fear in her eyes. "Oh your no fun Zane fine shoot her but don't kill her" Carter said. I raised my arm and pointed straight at her head. Audrey's face flushed white then I pointed down and quickly shot her shin. Not a single emotion ran through my face. I guess I was really gone goodbye Daniella...