Chapter 6 Secrets pt.3

[Mumbling in the background between Jack and Waverly]

"If you do this you know the consequences won't be minor"Waverly said." "I'm willing to risk anything for her she's given me so much and I've taken it for granted" said Jack. [Jacks thoughts] " Mrs.Beaulieu Daniella was my first love and seeing her like this breaks my heart" Jack said. "Jack you have to let her go she's found the one for her" Said Waverly. "Well we were best friends and we both fell for each other, before I had a chance to tell her something important she moved away" Jack said. "Jack it's okay it's gonna take sometime I can help you forget if you want, she has Jonah now and they love each other" Waverly said. You could see the hurt in Jacks eyes. [Jacks thoughts] I can't let my feelings for Dani get in the way. Maybe forgetting that I loved Dani will help fill that hole she left me with. "Whatever I do we just have to make sure she's back to normal" he said. Dani started to wake up and they started their compulsion. Whatever they had her on was making her weak and vulnerable. [Waverly]"I'm gonna start by asking you some questions alright, Who is Carter?..[Dani] he-he he turned me [Waverly] Who is Dr.Evans? [Dani] He's my chemistry professor [Waverly] What else about him? [Dani] Well for one he seemed to offer me a lot of extra credit though I didn't need it and he asked these two people in class to stay after a lot [Waverly] Hmm "extra credit and what two people" like what? [Dani] He said if me and the two others helped him and a friend find this girl he'd give us A's on all our exams, We went over to this place and I can't remember the rest up til when you guys rescued me [Waverly] I'm going to get all your memories back from all the times you blacked out. Waverly and Jack held hands and she placed one hand on my head. They started chanting..everything I ever thought of or did came back to me. Blood started dripping out of Waverly and Jacks eyes. All of a sudden everything grew still. Everyone's attention was focused on me. "No-no-no take it back I don't wanna remember"..I laid on the floor crying.."please take it back I'm begging you" Jonah came towards me and tried to hugged me but I resented. "I have to leave..I'll end up killing you all I've already hurt you" I grabbed some keys and took my motorcycle. Jonah was about to stop me.."Let her go she has to deal with this..she has to know what she's done" Waverly said. "That's where your wrong..you let her go and I'm not losing her again" Jonah said. "I had no choice I did it to keep her safe!" Waverly said. He grabbed his jacket and took off to find Dani. Everything flooded back I couldn't take it. I lost control of the bike for a moment and fell off a car pulled over. "Hey are you okay?" She said. "Yeah I'm fine just lost control for a second" "Here let me help you" she said. As she helped me up her leg got scratched on my bike. "Ow..ah I'll be okay let me get something to wrap it" she walked back to her car. I turned her around and compelled her. I was feeding on her neck when a car stopped behind us. "Dani no stop it!" It was Jonah and he was trying to save me. "Oh come on why is everyone trying to save me we all know I'm going to die" "Dani no your not please just let her go and come with me" He said. "Aw fine I'll let her go..with a conniving smile I snapped her neck and let her fall, Hope your happy now -sigh- let's go. I've never seen him so disappointed in me. [back at the house] "besides her having her memories back I wonder if she knows about her rage" Serenity said. "Well all I know is that we're going to have to take it step by step" Waverly said. "It's clear we can't be here anymore, I set a spell over another place we can stay there we can monitor her ." said Jack. "Alright so then I guess I'll be the one to take her out when she gets here..I have perfect aim with a bow we'll tranquilize her " Aria said. We reached the house and I felt really strange. "Wait Jonah..before we go in understand that I can't control this" He was about to say something then Aria came out and pointed an arrow at me "Then maybe this will" she said. The now shot straight into my chest. Everything spun and I tried to get inside. Then I was shot again I got up and was in full rage mode. The door opened and one last blow I turned and this time it was Jonah. "Let us help you." He pick me up my and set me in the car everyone packed up and off we went.