Chapter 7 Fresh start pt.1

Aria,Cam and Isaac were in charge of watching me. Jonah and Serenity were in charge of bringing me nutrients. Waverly and Jack made a serum IV that kept me weak. So even if I tried to attack it wouldn't be much. Serenity would bring me small amounts of blood while Jonah would compel me to control my rage. This went on for various weeks. At least I had a gorgeous beach view. Things were pretty lonely playing prisoner and all. Waverly came in this time." I believe you'll make good decisions with or without me" I hugged her and said "Don't worry it's me." She unhooked the IV and Jonah walked in. "Dani?"..i laughed -hehe- "yes it's me" and then I smiled. He held me right and said "I promise you I will always protect you" he said. Waverly told the others and they were relieved. "Hey no one else gets to be rude and bitchy but me" Serenity came in and gave me a hug. [outside on the porch] "Aria can I talk to you?" Isaac said. "Okay what's up?" Aria said. "You've been spending quite some time with Cameron and not so much with" he said. She just looked at him grabbed his face and kissed him. "I would never forget you" they headed somewhere private and started making out. Aria ripped Isaac's shirt off. Then he took hers off and started kissing her neck. A few moments later they came back onto the porch . "What are you two smiling about" Serenity said. "Oh nothing just a funny joke" Isaac said. Aria smiled and lightly elbowed him. "Well Okay?..anyways you guys so Jonah's birthday is coming up we have to plan something." Serenity said. "Alright I'll invite some people over and get a DJ" Isaac said. "Okay and Aria you can get the alcohol" Serenity said. "Okie doke gotcha" she said. "I'll keep him busy and send him on a date with Dani then help you guys set up" Cam said. "Alright so we have a plan great." Serenity smiled. [Next day] I stretched and looked over and there he was. "Morning love" I kissed him and he woke up smiling. -hehe- "Good morning you" Cam knocked on the door. "Come in" "Hey guys there's a lot of really cool places here I think you should check them" cam said. "Alright sounds cool I'm down bout time we relax" Jonah said. We got ready ate breakfast then headed out. "Okay Aria while there gone let's go get the supplies..and you two don't forget to call the guests and DJ" they headed out and Cam and Isaac just looked at each other. "By get ready they really mean sit here smoke and beats some noobs on COD"(call of duty just in case your not a gamer like me)Isaac said."Definitely I'm down" cam said. "Alright streamers,helium tank,balloons,snacks,drinks think we're good" Aria said. [back to Dani and Jonah] "Wow it's so nice here I love it" "Hey they got frozen yogurt here awesome..after you" Jonah said as he held the door open. "-gasp- they have so many flavors."After like a billion samples we finally decided. I got rocky road and brownie I sprinkled all sorts of yummier on there..strawberries,mandarins,pears,yogurt drops,chocolate chips and sour patch kids. Jonah looked at mine and said "you call that froyo" He got cookies & cream and chocolate with chocolate chips,m&ms,kit kat,snicker bites,sour worms,whip cream and chocolate fudge on top. "Wow fatty..-he elbowed me lightly- We sat out on the balcony the place was on the second story we had a nice city view. "Hmm that does look good" "Dani! Haha I can never buy anything without you eating it" he smiled. "What can I say my boyfriend has great taste..Wanna try mine?" He looked at little hesitant but went for it. "Wow this is pretty good ,who knew fruit and froyo would taste so good together" He ate almost half my froyo. "Hey! Haha we might as well switch for this one." At least now he knows what to get me when I'm not feeling good. (Haha relationship goals) We finished up our froyo and headed into a store. I got a text from Serenity about the party plans. [in text] "hey I'm going to be getting him a couple things secretly while we shop" [Serenity's reply] alright sounds good girl. Good thing I know what he loves . While he headed towards another side of the store I went and purchased his things. I covered them up with a couple stuff I got myself.