Chapter 8 Allies pt.1

I felt so groggy what did they give me. I tried to look around and see if I saw Jonah. Everything was just so blurry. [in a weak voice] "Dani" Jonah said. "Jonah..where are you!?" "Follow my voice Dani" he said. I put out my arms in front of me and started walking. -gasp- "it's okay Dani it's me" Jonah said. "Alright so you guys really are who were looking for" The voice said. "What the hell do you want with us lemme guess your another one of Carter's little bitches!" "Ooh I see sassiness runs in the family !" Someone said. "Shut up..Actually were on your side." "Family?On our side alright and just what do you have in common with us?" Jonah said. "Well I think we all want Carter dead for one." "Hmm touché and what exactly was your name?" "Right my apologies my name is Mikael Beaulieu " He said. M-Mikael Beaulieu -heavy breathing starts- I feel weak like I'm going to faint. My memories came back I remember my mother saying how my father was a hero, Fighting for our country to keep us safe. I ran up to him and hugged him. - Mikael gasped- "Papa I thought I'd never see you again!" I tried to fight back the tears but they kept coming. "How did you know that I was your child Nathaniel took you before I was born." "During one of my deployments I met your friend Jack all he could talk about was this girl.. the one that got away, I asked him if he had a picture and when I saw it my memories returned I knew it was you because you look so much like your mother and when he found your friends he told me you were missing before he could tell me where you might be I went looking for you and now here you are" Mikael looked over at Jonah and hugged him. "Thank you for keeping my daughter safe." He said. Jonah was in shock "Your welcome ..Sir I love your daughter with all that I am I would never let anything happen to her." I smiled even during this crazy war, It was good to know that my parents like Jonah. "Well rest assured me and my men are here to help win this war." Mikael said. "Then let's get the other and get back to the house." We raced through the gardens trying to find our way back. I went one way and there was a dead end then the other way and another dead end. There was a dense fog everywhere and I started feeling light headed. Everyone got split up "Dani!" "Dad!..dad where are you?" "Jonah!" "Dani! Daniella! Is that you?" I kept shouting their names and then it was silent. "Hello..Jonah? Dad?" It was so dark I saw a faint light in the distance. That must be the way out I kept walking and ended up by the enormous fountain. Great my way out was a fountain. "Dani?" -gasp- "Jonah oh thank g-..wait you weren't wearing the before!" "Of course I was Dani it's me you must of had a lot to drink" He tried laughing it off. "No I'm not something's not right where are the others?" I felt so weak and my vision was blurring wait maybe I'm just hallucinating. The bushes that surrounded the garden were poison ivy, the toxic fumes must be getting to me." I looked around and Jonah was gone. Their was a voice in my head but it wasn't my conscience. "Dani your in danger just repeat these words after me." Waverly started reciting a spell.."How am I supposed to do this I'm not a witch." "Dani it's in your blood from my side of the family you have to trust me" She said. "Okay I trust you." She started the chant and I recited. Thunder started and lightning followed their were powerful winds all around me. I opened my eyes and there we all were behind the house. "Is that really you guys?" "Dani how did you do that?" Jonah said. "Your mother finally told you didn't she" Mikael said. "Someone here knows who we are and made sure we were invited." We went back inside and found the others. "Whoa where have you guys been this parties crazy." Cameron said. "We have to leave right now!" "Come on don't be such a party pooper Danj let loose" Serenity said. "Your drunk and were leaving!" Jonah said. As we were all walking out someone stopped us. "Everybody parties over get out..except for you guys welcome to the after party" I turned around and their stood a man. With him their were a couple others. "Daniella you and the others get out we have this handeled!" Mikael said. "Dad I'm not losing you again!" "Dani go!" Jonah grabbed me and we all rushed back to the house. Once we got their Nathaniel and Zane had Waverly and jacked tied up. "Let them go I'm the one you want!" "Daniella no!" Waverly yelled. As he went to reach for me he was shot with an arrow. "Next time it'll be in your head..I suggest you leave!" Aria said. "Zane let's go..next time no ones gonna be their to save you!" Nathaniel looked at me and they left in a hurry. I explained to Waverly and Jack what happened. "Where's Mikael we have to go back for him!" Waverly said. "Don't worry he'll be here." We all sat out by the bonfire and waited. "Waverly?" She turned around and froze when she saw Mikael. They helped each other in a long embrace. After so long they finally found each other. But now we have a little situation Nathaniel knows where we are.