Chapter 3 Jailhouse blues pt.1

I woke up chained by my ankle to a wall. What is this what are they doing to us. At least if I looked over I could see my friends. Jonah was laying there I didn't know if he was breathing. "Oh my gosh Jonah wake up...please wake up." Tears started to roll down my face. Then he started coughing up blood. What's wrong with these people. "Bro are you okay?" Cameron asked. "Cameron! what the hell where have you been?..what did they do to you?" Jonah said. "Dude nothing thankfully." Cameron said. "So what was up with you back there why did you bail" " Dani I didn't bail I was right behind you guys, when someone knocked me upside the head next thing you know I'm down here" Cameron said. "Cam why were they so interested In you? And why were you being so sketchy?" Serenity said. Then Dean came downstairs and stood in front of us."Let me tell you guys a story that might clear things up a bit" Carter said. "Your father came from a family of The Shadow Spirits . And those from your mothers family were The Night Walkers . As everyone calls them now Vampires and Werewolves. They weren't allowed to be together because hybrids are abominations. But your parents were in love and didn't care and that's when you were born. He pointed at Cameron. What the heck is a hybrid? Next thing you know witches exist too." Your father stole Genievenne from me so I let word out in the town and your parents were wanted" Carter said. "I'm glad I didn't she didn't chose you I wouldn't want a bastard for a father!" Cameron said. "I think I'll kill you first!" Carter said. Anyways your parents handed you to a witch and I could no longer track you...for the rest of you welcome to the life of immortality." He said. "If this is all true why can I remember that?" Cameron said. "I guess she erased your memories then..well I'll leave you here to figure that out." Carter said as he walked away. If felt like he was hiding something as he looked back at me with a devilish smile."So you think he was telling the truth?" Jonah asked Cam. "I don't know man strange things have been happening lately I don't knew what to believe" Cameron said. We all just sat there in silence. I could hear a clock ticking. How long will we be here?...are we gonna die?...