Chapter 5 Remembering pt.2

"Oh my god what's going Waverly..Jack wake up!" Shouted Jonah. -cough- -cough- Jack woke up and looked over at Waverly. He whispered "Waverly please...wake up! ." A few moments later -gasp- she woke up. "Did it work is she okay?" Waverly said. You could see the despair in Jonah's eyes. "She's been out since we got her" Jonah said. "Don't worry you didn't kill her it's just gonna take a bit for her to wake up" said Jack. And so we waited...and waited. Audrey and Zane ran over to Nathan. "-sigh- thank god he's still breathing...your an animal Carter..Carter..where did he go?" Said Audrey. Suddenly a girl with blue hair appeared. "Who are you?" Said Audrey. "My names Aria Martin and this is Issac🌀🌀,Nathan kidnapped us and in return for our freedom we must help him kill Waverly" said Aria. "Well...well he uses his college students too clever" said Carter. "Where the fuck did you go?" Said Zane. "I had some business to take care of obviously one witch won't do so I got more" Carter said. -cough- -cough- "he's right I can't do this alone" said Nathan. "Nathan thank goodness your okay" Audrey said as she hugged him. "So what the plan boss?" Nathan said. While they discussed their plan Aria and Isaac were figuring a way to escape. They waited til everyone was asleep. Nathan had given then his keys earlier so they stole his car. "Isaac where will we go?" Said Aria. "Aria if we want to be free we have to find Waverly ourselves..you see what he did to Nathan for disobeying, I'm sure he'd let us go if we found her" said Isaac. Isaac was friends with Jack who was a witch so they decided to call him. Once they told him who they needed to kill to be free jack disagreed to help. "But Jack if we don't kill her then Nathan will kill us" said Isaac. "I can't help you because Waverly's my..." The call dropped. What the heck I have full service. "Did you really think stealing my car and asking for another witches help would save you" Nathan said. He held out his hand and Aria and Isaac fell to the ground in pain. "Ahhh! Stop what are you doing..!" shouted Aria. "The next time you guys don't do what I say I'll make sure it's enough I kill you" said Nathan. The following day, it's been a whole day and Lilah still hadn't woken up. Jonah's been at her side since everything happened. He sat there and stroked her cheek. "This has never happened before something else besides her being controlled must of happened" said Waverly. She walked over to Jonah and asked him "how much do you love this girl?" "I love her with all that I am I was in a dark place and she was the light that helped me see my way out" Jonah said. Waverly knew he spoke the truth her heart was content that she found that special person. Jack looked away of course it bothered him that his first love found her first love. "I will try with all I can to bring her back just know that her memories might not come back though" Waverly said. "As long as she's alive and I get to know she's okay" said Jonah. Waverly and Jack joined hands and started their ritual. After a few moments...-gasp- Dani looked around frantically. Everyone stared at her hoping she'd remembering everything. "Jonah?" Jonah ran over to her and hugged her. "Dani I promise I will never let you go" he said. "What happened? who is she? Where are we?" "Wow so many questions I don't even get a hello?" Serenity said. Dani got up and ran over and hugged Serenity and Cameron. "Well to answer your question this is Waverly we are at her house, A lot happened long story short you were controlled and they turned you into a heartless murderer. Was I really a murderer! What's going on what did Carter want with me. Waverly stared at Dani and figured it'd be a good time to let her know who she really is.