Chapter 8 Allies pt.2

"Dammit for once we almost had normal lives where we didn't have to worry about being killed or kidnapped as we stepped out the door now everything just went to waste." I said in such rage as I curled over and cried. "Dani we'll figure it out we always find a way." You could see the pain in everyone's eyes. Here's this girl who from the day before she was even born walks around literally waiting on her funeral...[Dani thoughts] I will never submit to this Nathaniel if that means dying to save everyone then theirs always a price for happiness. We decided that we could set a trap for Nathaniel. Jonah and my self would stay in the house while everyone else was waiting down the road. Then once Nathaniel steps in the house he won't be able to step out. The only risk in this would be getting killed of course. But I will risk my life if it means that I'll save others. If only everyone knew how I felt about being the curse. Waverly and Jack spent the afternoon reciting the spell to make sure it would work. Cameron,Serenity,Issac,Mikael & Aria were practicing combat skills for back up. While Jonah and I practiced what we would do once he arrived. "Alright Dani I think everything's good to go just tell me when your ready." Waverley said. I picked up my phone and it rang..[Nathaniel on the line] "I was expecting your call Daniella" He said. "I'd like you to come over so we could discuss my part in this curse" I said. "Well I'll be right over" He said then he hung up. "Okay everyone he's on his way stay focused" I said. A car pulled up in the drive way and two figures came out. They were walking towards the door and they knocked. "You ready to do this?" I said to Jonah. "I'm here with you let's do this" he said. "Coming!" I shouted. "Come on in Nathaniel..wait I thought you were coming alone" I said. "Well I did but then Zane decided to tag along..you know how he is" Nathaniel said. "Alright well this is how things are gonna okay...I will only assist you If you make sure everyone else is okay" I said. Jonah looked over at me he was worried because it wasn't what we had practiced. "Fine I promise they won't be harmed but you must come with me" Nathaniel said. "Deal..hey would you guys like some bourbon?" I said. "Alright I'll accept your offer" Zane said. I went into the kitchen and texted Waverly the safe word. When I can back with drinks into the living room I saw our signal to walk out. The door slammed open and powerful winds came In. "What's going on you said no tricks" Nathaniel said. Waverly was holding Nathaniel down with her magic. While the other waited for us outside. We escape through the back door. Nathaniel tried walking out the door behind us. He kept trying but couldn't get out. "Wavely! Waverly! I will find you and I will kill you!" Nathaniel said. "I hope that's a promise because you've already failed now you must find your own way out to get what you want" Waverly said. As we were walking out Zane had grabbed a knife and threw it. -Ahh-..I fell to the ground then stood up again. "He got me but I'll be fine" I said. We all got into the car and sped off.Why is that we move from place to place. When will we just stop running and find home.