Chapter 5 Remembering pt.3

"Dani theirs something I have to tell you and Cameron it seems like an appropriate time. Everyone looked over at Waverly what could she possibly have to say? "Well you see I know your parents Cameron" said Waverly. "How's that going to help us my parents are dead" said Cameron. "Actually I'm the one that told you that their very well much alive, now before you yell at me let me explain.." "We already know what happened" said Cameron. "But you don't when your parents were banished from the town they escaped and are still alive, they had another child named Aria. "I-I-I have a sister?!" Cameron said. "Yes but I don't know where she is she ran away from home" Waverly said. "We have to go find her!" " Cameron slow down you can't go find her!" "Why not?" "Well first she doesn't know you exists second well you already know he's trying to use Dani to kill your father" she said. That's what that slimy rat wanted with me. "But how would he use me?" "Well you see Dani after a while Cameron wanted to run away when he was 16 so I erased his memories of what I told him, Then I found out I was with child." She said. What does she mean my father my parents are. Flashes of many different memories flooded in my head. "Nathaniel had forged a letter about your fathers death, I risked my life to find him when I did I him I told him the news and that's when Nathaniel placed the curse on you and took your father" Waverly said trying to hold back the tears. "I raised you til you were off to college then I erased myself out from your memories and left you with good ones." Waverly said. Tears were streaming down Dani's face. "M-mom!" Dani said with a shaky voice."But why..why didn't you want me to remember?" "I didn't want you to be involved in this I wanted you to be safe.. Nathaniel helped Carter who is against the exsistence of hybrids he wanted Ethan dead for what he had done so he placed a curse on the first born of whoever tried to help them escape " Waverly said. "And I guess that's me? The curse?" "I will protect you no matter what!" Waverly said as she held onto Dani. It's a lot to take in being the thing that will kill your uncle. I started breathing hardly I cant let them kill my own blood I will fight."We will find my father and I will kill Carter!" "Well we could try to track him but it will be hard since he's a witch" Jack said. [back at Carters hideout] "Isaac I'm going to kill Nathan look what he's putting us through we shouldn't be doing this" Aria said. " I know but I don't supposed you want to die now..look everyone went back to sleep again this time we can just run" With that they started running they reached a bus station and got off a couple hours later. They got a room at a hotel and tried calling Jack once more..-phone starting ringing- "look I said I won't do it!" Jack said. "No listen we need your help we escaped from them and now were at some hotel a couple hours away, I need you to give us a protection spell til we can get to you" said Isaac. Jack cast a protect spell on them "alright call early tomorrow morning I'll text you the address" said Jack. "Isaac I hope this works" Aria said. He held her tight and kissed her forehead. "I promise you I will always protect you" Isaac said. Aria woke up rolled over and kissed Isaac "good morning sleepy head" she said. "-sigh- why can't every morning be like this" Isaac said. "It will be don't you worry" she smiled at him and they got up and started packing. Isaac received a text from Jack. "Looks like we're heading to a Lake " said Isaac. Aria and Isaac talked on the ride there. " I wish your parents were more understanding about us I mean I love you why isn't that enough" Aria said. "Well babe their not here to tell me who I can and can't be with I love you with all my heart and I want to be with you forever they don't get to chose for me I do"Isaac said. He tilted the bottom of her chin up and kissed her. "So I'm guessing Waverly is going to be there.. kinda awkward that we were trying to kill her before" Aria said. "Well she knows it wasn't us who meant that" Isaac said. "Your right but what if Nathan finds us?" She said. "He won't i know Jack will protect us he's my good friend" he said. [back at Waverlys]"Who's that you were on the phone with Jack" "Well I guess this is your chance to meet your sister Cameron" Jack said. "Jack can I speak to you outside" Waverly said. "Why would you bring them here" "Well they were being threatened by Nathaniel" Waverly's heart dropped "If he finds them here then he'll try to take Daniella" she said. "I won't let it happen I put a protection spell on them" he said. "Well let's hope it works" she said. "Alright well Cameron's sister and her boyfriend are coming here and they said they would help us" Waverly said. "Really that's great Cameron your sisters awesome!" "Waverly I di-...-she steps on his foot-...quiet I have plan just go with it. Aria and Isaac arrived at the house. -ding dong- Cameron stood up quickly and answered the door.."hey it's my long lost sister" as he hugged her. "Hey man get off my girl..Jack who Is this?" Isaac said. "I'll explain it to you Aria my names Waverly I'm your aunt Cameron was your parents first born so you are siblings. "Hey man I'm sorry I didn't know" Isaac said. "It's cool I found out recently to but it's amazing to have a sibling and a cousin and aunt with me." He said. Waverly explained to Aria and Isaac what happened to Cameron and why Nathan wants to her. " I'm so sorry Waverly I didn't know who you were and was almost going to try to kill you!" Aria said. "It's okay you found out everything in time" Waverly said. "Well Hi Daniella guess this means were cousins -haha- it's nice to meet you and everyone else were here to help in anyway, My father and mother love each other dearly and what they did was true love no one ever needed to get hurt together we'll take him down" said Aria. "Yeah what she said" Isaac said . Everyone started laughing they all had dinner then off to a good nights rest.