Chapter 5 Remembering pt.1

The next day, " I don't care who you have to kill but you need to find her, I need her!" said Carter. "I'll try to connect with her we should still be linked" said Nathan. "Alright lay her down there in the table..I'm gonna try to unlink her from whoever's controlling her" said Waverly. Waverly started to chant and so did Nathan. "Someone's trying to get to her Jack I need you to help me fight them off." Their chants started getting louder and all the lights went out. The windows and doors bust open "what happening?" Said Serenity. The candles around Dani lit up and their chants grew more. "Nathan what's happening?" said Zane. "Whoever has her has a lot of power I'm gonna try to knock them out" said Nathan. Nathan knew that doing so he might die. But he also knew that if he didn't try Carter would kill him for disobeying his orders. "Their so powerful I'm using all I got." Nathan said. Outside the house their was a large dark cloud forming. Audrey knew how much she hated Dani for almost killing her. "Carter this is going to kill him he's not strong enough alone" said Audrey. Carter sighed "I don't care who dies I need that girl" said Carter. Zane held Audrey back as she tried to get to him. Nathan started chanting loudly blood started dripping down his eyes. The winds in both places were powerful. Then everything stopped and Nathan fell to the ground as did Waverly and Jack.Everything was still but Dani didn't open her eyes..