Chapter 2 New in town pt.1

I wasn't yet sure what I wanted to study so many things caught my attention. But I figured it out once I wrote down all my interests. I've always wanted to perform to crowds screaming my name. Just jamming out and giving it my all. So I went for a major in music performance. I honesty could care less for my other classes. Wasn't much of a school person. Serenity went for a major in Forensics. She liked all that mystery and crime stuff. Jonah chose psychology as his major. And last but not least Cameron chose his he decide one major wasn't enough. So he was a art and music major. We all were excited to see what college had in store for us. We all wished each other the best and headed to our classes. Serenity and I had chemistry together. Sadly it was the only one we had together. We found an empty lab table in the back. Come on let's face it who like sitting in the front. We sat down and the professor walked in. I just wanted to get back home and sleep. That was a crazy party and I can't remember most of it. "Good morning students sorry I'm late I'm your professor Dr.evans ;And I'll be your chemistry teacher for this semester." All I could say was I regret sitting in the back. In walks this gorgeous guy blonde hair perfect surfer tan and body. I'm already staring to like this class and it's not even 8:30."I'm going to start off by introducing myself as you all know by now I'm the coach for the guys swim team; and I like to surf and take runs on the beach with my dog." Who knew a Professor could have such a chill life. I looked over at Serenity and "well I sure don't mind waking up early for this." She just laughed she knew it was true. We spent the rest of the class talking about lab safety. Next class we'll be experimenting so it's good to know. We met up with Jonah and Cameron for lunch. " So how were your classes?" I said. " if you think talking about rocks at 7am is fun id say your lying ; the fact that the professor said " alright student let's rock n roll" wasn't helping" said Jonah . " what about you Cameron?" ." Yeah my guitar teacher was pretty awesome" Said Cameron. " well I don't about you guys but I'm starving let's go get chik-fil-a." "Yes please!" Said Serenity. We all got there ordered and sat down to eat. Then my phone rang I recognized the area code but wondered who it could be. " hello?" "Hey Dani do you remember me it's Jack..."