Masamune Date You Can Rely On Me [August 2019] Premium Ending

I spun back, cornered, with no way out-- Then, like the moon emerging from the clouds, a certain someone appeared in front of me.

Masamune: "Go on. Try and lay a finger on the lass. You'll regret it. Masamune?!

Bandit 1: "Who are you!" As soon as I saw his familiar figure, my fear melted away into relief.

Mai: "Masamune, what are you doing here?"

Masamune: "Gohei told me where to find you. Are you all unhurt?" Masamune caressed my cheek as if to be sure that I was safe.

Mai: "I'm okay, now that you're here."

Masamune: "Good. Now, find someplace safe while I clean up this lot." He let go of me and reached for his other sword. His two blades gleamed white like the claws of a dragon in the moonlight.

Bandit 2: "You don't stand a chance!"

Bandit 3: "You're just one guy!" Angry at the intrusion, the bandits charged him. Those are some critical number differences!  I felt a moment of panic as Masamune seemed like he might be overwhelmed--

Masamune: "Can't you move faster than that?" But he tore through their number, reacting with lightning speed whenever one attacked. Okay, I'm not worried anymore! Masamune's making short work of them.

Bandit 1: "How are we being outmatched by one guy?!" They'd lost their swagger now, realizing what they were up against. One bandit pointed at Masamune, his eyes wide.

Bandit 2: "Wait, his eyepatch, and his two swords, -- could he be the One-Eyed Dragon--!" Masamune leaped in, sending the guy to the ground the moment he'd finished speaking.

Masamune: "Good of you to figure that out. Now, do you plan to put up a fight, or are you going to bore me to death?" Masamune's silvery swords seemed to share his curved smile of delight. They'd done their job superbly tonight.

Bandit 1: "One-eye, two-eye...who cares?! We still outnumber him!" Those bandits still standing threw themselves at him once more, seeking to defeat him with sheer numbers, but--

Masamune: "Doesn't matter how many you've gotten when you aren't making good use of those numbers." They couldn't overwhelm Masamune. He knew where to strike and when. Each man who reached him fell. And soon, he was the last man standing. ...He really did it. He took out all those guys. He was quick too.  "Yeah, they weren't that strong." Masamune sheathed his twin swords. The commotion having died down, the rest of the town came out to see. "If you want to tie these guys up and hold onto them, I'll make sure someone from Azuchi comes by to pick them up."

Villager 1: "Thank you so much for saving our village. Is it true that you're Lord Masamune Date?"

Child 1: "The One-Eyed Dragon!"

Child 2: You're the coolest!" Adults and children alike looked at him with respect and admiration. Even if Masamune didn't have a ridiculously cool nickname, I think he could have earned one tonight with that show.  Masamune kneeled before Gohei and patted him on the head.

Masamune: "Gohei, thanks to you, we were able to protect the village. You did good."

Gohei: "Thanks, Mr. Dragon!" Gohei was smiling brightest of them all. I was touched to see it. Agreed. Masamune IS the coolest.  He made it seem like he was staying for the fight, but in truth, this hero among heroes only wanted to protect the villagers. He's the strong one. With a strong heart too.  I looked on with a smile as those he'd saved applauded Masamune. He turned to me, leaning in to whisper, his lips hovering near my ear--