Masamune Date You Can Rely On Me [August 2019] Epilogue

Masamune: "...Now it's my turn to show you how much I love you. But if you're concerned your turn is over, kitten, don't worry. You can keep showing me how you feel all night long." Masamune kissed along the pulse of my neck, his breath warm against my bare flesh.

Encouraged by my moans, his dexterous hands made short work of my kimono, baring me. Slowly, wonderfully, I was repaid the love I showed him with kisses and nips along my collarbone and breasts. I was hot all over.

Masamune: "Accept my love, Mai." I'll accept everything you give me.  Masamune's fiery kisses began. They were a sweetness and a pleasure that I never wanted to end. His hands worked in concert with his lips, leaving no part of me uncherished. Pleasure coursed through my body, making my heart pound, the blood hot in my veins. A mix of rising sighs and falling moans fell from my lips; I became his instrument.

Masamune: "...Would you say I've shown you?"

Mai: "Showed me up, more like it... You're good."

Masamune: "Glad to hear it." Masamune caressed a tender love bite he'd left on the cusp of my breast. "But I'm just getting started, kitten. Don't scream too loud."

Mai: "About that... Do you have any idea how good you are? ...Anyway, I make no promises." Masamune laughed as his lips closed tight on my flesh, another mark blooming underneath.

Masamune: "Well, if we're going to be loud, might as well go all out, huh?" He tugged softly at my nipple with his teeth. My body arched up, my insides tightening. It was as if I were fully under his command. And when I surrendered to him, he rewarded me with so much pleasure. Mmm. I could melt right here...  I felt boneless, not an ounce of strength in me. And the rain of hot kisses continued.

Masamune lavished me with affection, traveling down my thighs-- As he kissed my calves, I kicked a little, my toes curling into the futon below.

Mai: "Mmm! I think I'm...ticklish there."

Masamune: "...So it seems. I liked that kick. It was cute." Masamune's teasing words made it clear he was intending to kiss me there again.

Mai: "Ohhh no you don't."

Masamune: "Maybe you'd like it if I go back up instead?" Well, I would. And you know that. Which means...you want me to say it.  "What do you say, kitten? I love all of you, but if you have a preference...?" He lifted my bare leg, running his lips along the back of my thigh like a feather. He tempted me with a hot kiss right at the base of my legs. I was electrified. It felt so good I nearly kicked him again.

Mai: "The ankles are off-limits. But that right there? Keep doing that. That's what I want."

Masamune: "that's what you want, huh?" I nodded, biting my lip in anticipation of the next rush of sweet, sweet pleasure. He smiled, having gotten my confession, and he began anew with another long kiss on the most tender part. "I love the way you admit what you want."

Mai: "And I love you too, Masamune. Now, don't you have some love to show me...?" I promise to give as good as I get.  We were open about how much we loved each other. How we craved each other's caresses. The feeling of being deeply joined. ...And we shared that all this sweet night long.

************
The next day... We exited the inn, ready for our journey back. Oh, wow, look at all the people!  It looked like every villager in town had gathered outside to see us.

Masamune: "What's up?"

Villager 1: Lord Masamune, Lady Mai, thank you so much for saving our village."

Village 2: "It's not much, but please, take these offerings." Their "not much" turned out to be bags of food and goods. More than we could carry, and far more than we needed.

Masamune: "I told you I was only doing this for a good fight. We don't need a reward. Keep it. Use it for the village." Masamune declined the gifts graciously. That's a hero for you!  My heart applauded his noble actions in its own way with a loud ba-dump.

Villager 3: "We would still be living under the terror of those bandits if it weren't for you There must be some way to repay you--" Honestly, their thanks is enough. Besides, I don't think they're going to get Masamune to accept any gifts.  They clearly wanted to do something for us. That's when I spotted Gohei, lingering at the edge of the group.

Gohei: "Um, Miss Mai? Would you accept this? ...As thanks for coming to find me." He ran forward and held out his hands; I saw he held a carved wooden hairpin.

Mai: "Did you make this yourself, Gohei?" Aww. His eyes are red. He must have stayed up all night to make this.  Gohei nodded. Masamune looked at the two of us with a satisfied smile.

Masamune: "...That right there. That'll do. I think this is all the reward either of us needs, right? You've got some impressive skill, Gohei." Masamune tucked the hairpin in my hair. "It suits you, lass. And seeing  you looking fine is always a reward for me." Masamune, you flirt.  "Thanks, Gohei." He beamed at us.

Gohei: "You're welcome!"

Mai: "Yes, thank you so much, Gohei." This will be a wonderful memento.  I looked at Gohei, then at the other villagers, and finally, I gazed at Masamune... Thinking back on the unexpected adventure we had here warmed my heart.

Masamune: "Let's return to Azuchi."

Mai: "Yeah."

Villager 1: "Take care on your journey!" With that, the village saw us off--

************
We rode back at a relaxed pace. Eventually, the empty fields transformed into the familiar landscape of home.

Mai: "We're almost at Azuchi now."

Masamune: "Yeah. Our vacation wasn't much of a vacation, was it?"

Mai: "Oh, I wouldn't say that. We had a nice picnic among the wildflowers. We sampled a legendary dessert. We had fun playing with the village kids, you got to fight some bandits, and then we had some fun on our own come evening." Even if it didn't go to plan, there were lots of unforgettable moments on this vacation. All of them bright, vivid memories. "Plus, I got to see you in action. Which is always a treat. It made me--"

Masamune: "It made you fall in love with me again. Right?" Masamune smiled puckishly.

Mai: "Hey, you're not allowed to say it yourself!" I blushed at his gentle teasing. Masamune kissed the tip of my ear.

Masamune: "I think a vacation like this is just right for me -- as long as you're at my side." I agree, Masamune.  I smiled, happy.

Mai: "Then let's go on another one!"

Masamune: "That's a good idea. Let's do it!" Whether we travel near or far, whether we face danger or not, as long as I'm with you--  Up above us, the clouds raced each other across that clear blue sky. It was a day where anything could happen. And I found that all the more wonderful. I cuddled close to Masamune, dreaming of what adventures we'd run into next--