Shirazu Ginshi x Fem!Reader: I need a doctor part 1

A/N: This one was requested by the amazing Tsuguha

Thanks a bunch for sharing your awesome ideas with me, luv uwu

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DD.MM.20xx
Morning
Time: 9 am
1 ward-CCG Hospital (Headquarters)
Author POV

"Good morning, sir. I am Dr. [L/N] [Y/N], junior dr. and I'll be in charge of the Quinx squad's evolution and stats when Dr. Shiba is not around" a [H/C] haired female introduced herself to a middle aged man called Yoshitoki Washuu, the one that was truly in charge of the Qs squad

"Good morning, [L/N]-san" Washuu greeted back with a smile. "I see you didn't give up and finally made the vacant spot yours"

"That's right, sir"

"About the Quinx squad... The Quinx squad... Is a special one, if I might say. Fighting ghouls with the powers of their own kind..."

"I think it's a brilliant idea, sir"

"You think so?" Washuu furrowed his brows as you shook your head up and down. "Well then, starting from tomorrow, you'll work together with Dr. Shiba in his office and you'll both take care of the Qs squad. Well, I see that you already know what you have to do, so I won't keep you here any longer" continued Washuu as he walked to you and gave you his hand. "Let's work together and take the Quinx project to another level, Dr. [L/N]"

"I promise I won't let you down, sir" you said, taking his hand and shook it

"That's what I like to hear. You're dismissed"

You walked out of Washuu's office with a confident smile on your face, earning some stares from some people.

"That's right, stare at me" you thought. "I'm gonna be the best doctor here and take this project to a whole new level. I'll make the Quinx squad be the best squad here! Just you wait--"

But your train of thoughts got cut off when you were about to bang your head on the glass door at the entrance of the building.

You closed your eyes out of instinct, ready fot the impact when you felt a hand on your forehead.

You stood like that for a few seconds until you opened your eyes and started to blink fast.

"Hey, are you alright?" Asked a voice that seemed like a male's

"Yeah..." you muttered, looking at the voice that turned out to be a tall, blonde male. "Thank you..."

"No problem. We wouldn't want you to bang your head on your first day, that would be bad luck" the blonde chuckled softly, showing you a bright smile

"Y-yeah..." you stuttered before you started to chuckle as well. "But how did you know that it's my first day here?"

"No one bangs their head so casually here, y'know?" He said sarcastically as you started to blush in embarrassment and looked away. "A-ah, sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad"

"N-no, it's alright, don't worry" you waved him off with a smile

"To make it up to you, I'll tell ya a little secret, but you have to promise you won't laugh" He said as you looked at him a little confused before he whispered a sentence. "No one knows this, but on my first day here, before I entered this building, I hit my head on the exact same glass door"

"That's why you didn't want me to hit my head as well, right?" You asked as you started to giggle at his confession

"Hey! You said you won't laugh!" He exclaimed before he started to laugh with you