Sasaki Haise x Fem!Reader: Unravelling the world

A/n: this one was requested by Moon_Turkey

I highly recommend to listen to the song at media while reading

Kinda angsty tho

Black Reaper Kaneki/Haise ahead =^=

Hope y'all will like it

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author POV

Sasaki Haise.

Just when you simply say his name, your heart starts to beat faster, your face turns all red and your words turn into pure gibberish when you're getting embarrassed as heck.

But all in all, he found it cute.

He found you cute.

He was happy that he caught your attention and made him yours. Who would have thought that [Y/N] [L/N], Akira Mado's right hand, would fall for him in just a few seconds?

You were the kind who treated your work with seriousness and thought that the lovey-dovey stuff will have to be put aside, since your job as a ghoul investigator was a one way ticket to either a pretty decent life and a few scars from the battles with the ghouls or to death. You don't know what the next day has in store for you.

And that's exactly what happened.

You didn't expect the day when you would fall in love so fast will come sooner than expected, not until the Quinx Squad was added to the S2 squad.

You see, you and Haise's love story began after a few "dates", not to forget to mention that you were the one who asked him out, until he decided that he'll do the next big step, asking you to be his lover. And of course, you accepted.

Haise was a sweet man. A man who liked to read, have someone to talk to about books or anything else, really. He loved you and he loved his friends. He was a man devoted to his work and made sure that he'll make time for the two of you. He always made you happy, made you feel loved... Everything was perfect.

He was perfect.

Your sweet, lover boy Haise...

Was now dead.

He wasn't the sweet Haise anymore. He was replaced with a cold hearted man that looked at you with empty eyes when the two of you reunited after the Rosé extermination operation.

Flashback

Won't  you tell me, please just tell me,
Explain how this should work.

Your squad came running to the others who were alive and you looked for Haise desperately, until you saw a man with raven hair, his left arm missing, staring at you with an unreadable look on his face as you could feel cold shivers going down your spine.

That wasn't your sweet Haise. At least, not anymore.

End of flashback

Well now who could it be,
That lives inside of me?

If he wasn't Haise, then...

Who was the man in front of you?

.
.
.