Shirazu Ginshi x Fem!Quinx!Reader: Who's the boss?

A/N: Okay, so this one was requested by MollyWorrell

Hope you'll like it ùwú

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author POV

You didn't like it-- No, you hated it.

You hated it to see that asshole of a squad leader make you feel like trash every time he got the chance. Even though you were trying your best, he never wasted any second to make you feel like shit when you did a small mistake. You never gave him the chance to let him insult you, so you always talked back to him, which made him act like the asshole he is now.

Who am I talking about?

The one and only squad leader of the Quinx squad, Urie Kuki himself.

God, you wanted to wipe that shit eating grin when he was right and proved his points of view, which annoyed you like hell. But beside of all of this, there was someone who made you feel better and always had your back.

That certain someone was your best friend, Shirazu Ginshi.

You met Shirazu in the first day at the Chateau and the two of you clicked instantly, becoming the bestest of friends ever.

And that brings you to the present when this happened...

.
.
.

Present time
Chateau
[Y/N] POV

Today marks down one month since Sasaki left the Quinx squad and Urie became, again, the squad leader. After the Rosé extermination and almost being at death's door, Shirazu gave back his title to Urie. It was enough for that asshole to be bossy with everyone around when Shirazu was the leader, but when he got back his spot, everything turned into something worse than before. It seemed like the power that stupid title held was wrapping Urie's head in a black cloud of evil thoughts. No, he wasn't using any kind of violence. No. He was using something worse.

Verbal abuse...

And as for me, I would prefer to be slapped straight in the face, instead of being called "A burden to the squad". But all in all, I always talked back to him. I still don't know what's with him or what I did to him, because...

He seems to only hate me...

Even though I tried to be a good teammate and a good friend... Nope, nothing worked.

And this brings me to the fucked up situation I got in. Well, it wasn't that fucked, Urie made it seem like that, making a fuss over it.

Author POV

"Going ghoul hunting on your own won't solve the fact that you're weak" said Urie as Shirazu was treating your wounds

"Look who's talking" you scoffed. "Mr. I'll-do-whatever-it-takes-to-get-the-fuck-out-of-here-even-if-it-means-jeopardizing-other-people-lives-because-I'm-selfish-and-I-hate-ghouls-and-Sasaki-and-I-want-to-get-promoted"

"Sister snapped" gasped Saiko as she brought more bandages and Urie let out a small "tch"

"Look at you, [L/N]" said Urie. "You dare to talk back to your squad leader, knowing that I'm right. You seem to have forgotten about your low rank and talk without thinking what you're saying at least once. Just how many times do I have to repeat myself until you get it straight into your thick skull?"