Quinx Squad x Quinx!Reader: Stay alive

A/N: Is the title a Hamilton reference?

Of course it is :>

The angst requested by Tsuguha-chan who made this requests a long time ago, but since I'm a lazy little hoe and high school is literally eating my time and my tiny brains, I'm doing it now =^=

Warning: angst (I think y'all probably will start crying)

[N/N]: nickname

And instead of the Shirazu siblings problem, it's gonna be you and your mom. Like, you know what I mean. Anyway, you'll see later in the one shot

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The night of the Rose Operation
Author POV

You were terrified.

The ghoul-- no, the monster in front of you was killing investigators from the left to the right so easily like it was just a game for him.

You grew tired of this situation, so you decided to step into action, to put an end to all of this. You looked around for your teammates. They were either fighting or laying on the ground in pain as they tried to regenerate as fast as they could.

You took a deep breath as you took off your white trench coat, letting it hit the ground, while you got out your quinque. Your idea was crazy, but you had to do it. Even if it will cost you a leg or an arm, you had do it. For everyone's sake...

You ran to the ghoul as you tried to land a hit on him, but in result, you got your quinque destroyed in a matter of seconds. Your plan B was far crazier than the first one, but still... You decided that you will fight...

"My quinque's no good..." you thought while running to the ghoul, trying to activate your Qs powers. "If I don't do something about this... everyone will die! Investigator Ito... Kuroiwa... Urie and Shirazu... Saiko and Mutsuki... More! I need more! I can't die and leave everyone behind!! More, more, more, more, more!!"

You were cutting with your kagune the ghoul's flesh and kagune mess with all of your power as the steel that covered your kakuhou started to crack bit by bit, making you feel weaker with every second.

"You fucking monster!!" You yelled, getting ready for another attack. "If it can heal from that... then, there's nothing more I can do..." you thought as you took a deep breath

Your kagune started to act like crazy as it continued to cut through that flesh that tried to kill you as it killed others.

"Urie!! That enough fire cover for ya?!" You yelled at the mentioned male as you took aim again, looking at Urie who had a shocked expression as some blood covered your face. "It's up to you now!!"

"([L/N]... [L/N]... [L/N]!)" Thought Urie as he was getting up while his kagune started to form on his arm. "(Don't you die on us... [L/N]!!!)"

Running to the ghoul, Urie's kagune slashed his head off where his koukahou was, killing it, finishing what you started.

Panting, Urie's kagune faded away as he was looking around for you in the mess that engulfed the whole place.

"[L/N]..." Urie muttered, looking at you who took a big hit in your lower back, a big part of it missing, leaving you with a hole in your abdomen