Boyfriend/Girlfriend scenarios: 1+1=3 (If you get what I mean)

A/N: again, thank you Tsuguha-chan for your amazing as always ideas uwu

I thought that it'll be better if I start with the scenarios, then with the oneshots

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sasaki Haise

You loved this man deeply and you knew that he loved you so much as well, so when you found out that you were expecting, you started to cry of happiness.

You knew how much your man loved those stupid, and even cheesy puns, so you decided to tell him the news in that way.

When he got home from work, you made him open the oven just to find a bun there.

"[Y/N]-chan, what is this?"

"What does it look like?"

"Like a bun"

"Where was the bun?"

"In the oven--"

Let's just say that when he got the idea, he literally started to run around the house in excitement before he hugged you tightly and started to cry like a baby.

.
.
.

Shirazu Ginshi

You and Ginshi had a really good relationship. You two loved each other with all of your beings and even acted like an old married couple from time to time.

But there was a serious issue.

For a week straight, you had every morning that damned morning sickness, felt nauseous and had constant mood swings which creeped the hell out of your boyfriend.

Until you got all of the answers of your questions. You were expecting.

For a second you were happy, then the next one you were scared and the next one you started crying.

You never talked about having children and you didn't know if he wanted any, but you had to tell him.

"Hey, Ginshi? Hypothetically talking, do you think I'd be a good mother?"

"Yeah, why not? You'd be the best mother in the world and I'd be damn lucky to be the father"

"R-really?"

"Yeah, why not? But, do you think I'd be a good father?"

"Well, you will be the best father"

"I will?"

"Yeah, you will"

It took him a few minutes to get the idea, but when he got it, he excused himself for a few seconds just to go outside and yell that he's gonna be a daddy, but just to get yelled back by the neighbours to shut the hell up.

.
.
.

Mutsuki Tooru

For quite a long time, you and Tooru decided to get the help from a donor so that you two could finally start your own family.

You thought that it wasn't going to work at first since three months passed by and nothing happened.

You and Tooru started to lose hope and decided that maybe you should adopt a child.

But slowly, the symptoms of a pregnancy started to kick in and it was finally clear as day.

The donor thing actually worked and you were expecting now.