Mutsuki Tooru x Fem!Reader: My one and only part 2 (NSFW)

A/n: get ready for some action ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time skip
2 months later
Author POV

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have, the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth" continued the priest. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

.
.
.

The newlyweds stepped out of the church, hand in hand, beaming.

Their warm smiles of pure happiness made even the most cold hearted person's heart to melt...

You two were given the gift to live your lives together, from now on... and nothing could compare with the happiness you two felt at this thought as you and your lover held hands tightly...

You could say that you were living your dream... your dream to marry the one you love with all of your being, to get to hold their hand tightly, to wear that beautiful white dress and to be a beautiful bride... Everything happened today... And you couldn't feel more happier...

.
.
.

Time skip
!Lemon ahead!

Carrying you the bridal style, you two have reached your hotel room as Mutsuki opened the door with his foot, making you chuckle a little.

"What?" He asked as he lightly chuckled. "I'm not putting you down for anything in the world"

"I've been waiting for this moment all my life" you said, more like whispering as you let your head fall on his shoulder

You switched the lights on as he carried you to the matrimonial bed.

He carefully put you down as you turned your head to the bed and saw on the red covers, white roses petals and a bucket with ice and a bottle of wine.

To set the mood, you poured wine in wine glasses for you and your now husband as you two sat on the bed, giggling like two kids.

You two couldn't believe that it was happening. You thought that it was a dream. A beautiful dream. And you didn't want to wake up too soon from it...

In less than half an hour, the bottle was now empty and knowing that Mutsuki couldn't handle alcohol, he was already a new person by now.

He got up, turning to you, grabbing you by the waist and pulling you closer as you placed your hands behind his neck.

"I'm not dreaming... am I?" He whispered, sending shivers down your spine

You pulled him in a passionate kiss, until it turned into a battle of dominance. Surprisingly, you won and got the opportunity to explore every inch of your husband's wet cavern, much to his dismay as you two started to slowly feel breathless.

You two pulled away, panting heavily as you started to unbutton his suit, throwing it somewhere in the room.

Without hesitation, he went for the zipper from your dress, unzipping it as you started to unbutton his shirt now.

Your dress fell from you to your feet as you stepped carefully out of it, looking at him deep in the eyes.

He took you by the waist, lifting you up, making both of you to fall on the bed while you were topping him and again, captured his lips in a deep kiss.