Urie Kuki x Fem!Reader: Where do babies come from?

A/n: This one was requested by pemazeki

I hope this one will turn out to be interesting since I'm trying to write some angst

For a better reading experience, listen to the song at media

Enjoy~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Y/N] POV

16 years ago...

16 years ago it was when it all started...

I was only a 5 year old when a part of my childhood crushed before my eyes...

My parents crushed it in their hands in the blink of an eye...

.
.
.

"And then, she said: We're going to have a baby!"

"A baby?" I asked myself as I closed the book and placed it on my bed. "A... baby... But how? How do adults have babies? I must ask mommy. I'm sure she knows"

I ran out of my room in search of my mother that was in the living room, cradling my baby brother in her arms as she hummed a tune known only by her. I approached her with small steps with the book in my small hands when she stopped singing, looking at me.

"[Y/N]-chan? Are you alright?" She asked as she was still holding my baby brother

"Mommy! I've got a question!"

"Oh?"

"Mommy... I wanna know..."

"What is it, angel?"

"...Where do babies come from?"

The question seemed to make my mother freeze in place as she stopped cradling the baby in her arms and looked at me with widened eyes while I looked at her with curious eyes.

"W-what?"

"Do they come from rainbows and love?"

The hesitance seemed to grow more and more in my mother's eyes as she looked away, trying to avoid the question, but being a curious toddler, I wouldn't give up.

"Mommy, mommy, tell me, please! Where do babies come from?"

"Really?" She asked with an annoyed look on her face. "They come from boys who like to sit on their ass"

"Wh-what...?"

"They come from girls who want to grow up too fast. They come from screaming, fighting, make up sex"

"Mommy--"

"They come from little girls, like yourself"

"L-little girls... like myself...?" I muttered before I dropped the book on the ground and ran back in my room

"Oh god... what have I done?! [Y/N], baby, wait!"

.
.
.

Later that day, when my father came back from work, he found me crying on my bed, hugging tightly one of the teddy bears I had in my room.

"[Y/N]? Sweetie, what happened?" He asked as he tucked behind my ear some strands of [H/C] hair

"Daddy..."

"Yes, princess?"

"Where do little babies come from?"

"[Y-Y/N]..." he muttered, looking away. "I don't think it's time to talk about this"