Boyfriend/Girlfriend scenarios: Family

A/N: the last part of the scenario requested by Tsuguha-chan uwu

Btw, the genders are random

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sasaki Haise

You knew that Haise is the kind of man who would always be happy and smile no matter what, but you could swear that his smile looked like the Cheshire cat's when you two's son was born.

Not any kind of happiness could compare with the one you two felt on that blessed day. Despite being all smiles, Haise even cried more than the baby that you were holding in your arms.

Your son looked exactly like Haise, from the bi-colored hair to the same skin color and big, grey eyes. The two of them were like two droplets of water.

"Look, look! [Y/N]-chan, he looks like me! We're so alike!"

"It wouldn't surprise me if his first sentence will be a pun"

"That would be amazing! Arima-san, look at my son! My son! We look so alike!"

Even if Arima was always displaying a neutral expression, he was happy for Haise, that "his son" is a father now.

.
.
.

Shirazu Ginshi

Your man was the definition of pure happiness when he saw his precious daughter for the first time.

Yes, as expected, he cried. But he stopped when you made him hold the baby girl in his arms and you saw how his face was a light shade of crimson.

And again, as expected, your daughter looked exactly like Shirazu. Same blonde hair, same black eyes, but even so, your man didn't fail to make you laugh when you were about to pass out because of how tired you were.

"Hey Ginshi. Do you think she'll have your smile?"

"Wha? I mean, of course she will! The shark teeth are passed on from generation to generation!"

"That's not what I meant, you idiot. But still, it wouldn't surprise me"

"I can't wait to show you to Haru..."

He whispered the last sentence which you couldn't hear because it was almost inaudible and you were already sleeping.

.
.
.

Mutsuki Tooru

This precious little baby will be way too nervous to hold you two's baby at first, until you showed him your famous puppy eyes which made him melt within a second.

His hands were shaking so much, that he sat down before you placed the baby boy in his arms. He took in every feature of him ans he smiled when he saw that he looked just like you. Same [H/C] hair, same [E/C] eyes... he was perfect.

"You're so beautiful... just like your mother"

"T-Tooru..."

"What? It's true"

.
.
.

Yonebayashi Saiko

When Saiko saw that you two's baby is a girl just like she said, she had her famous 'I-told-you-so' look on her face which made you giggle softly.

When people came to visit the three of you, she hardly let anyone hold her precious baby girl. I mean come on, she was so excited to meet her and hold her in her arms that anyone who wanted to hold the baby would get a death glare from her.

You knew that no one meant harm and Saiko's reaction towards someone who wanted to touch the baby was somewhat childish, but cute, just like a child that doesn't want to share their toys with someone else.

"I only get to look and hold my baby as much as I want! I mean come on! My precious baby girl looks exactly like her beautiful mommy!"

"Come on, Saiko. You know that no one means harm"

"I know, but... still..."

"You'll see us every day of the week, so you don't have to glare at anyone"

"But still!"

"Come on, stop being grumpy"

"...Say, [Y/N]-chan. Do you think The Sims is a first good game for the baby?"

"Saikooo"

.
.
.

Urie Kuki

You could swear on anything precious that you never saw this man display such soft facial expression like he did when he saw you hold in your arms you two's son.

The baby boy looked exactly like him. The dark purplish hair and the two distinct moles under the left eye were two features that will run into the family for a long, long time.

You didn't know, but Urie was so, so glad that he made it on time that day and stopped you. If he didn't ask Saiko what happened until she told him the truth over the phone, he could never live this day. If he was just a minute late, he would have regreted it for the rest of his life.

On top of all of that, he refused to hold the baby when you told him to do so. But when he was sure that you fell asleep, he took the baby boy and held him close to his heart as his eyes softened even more.

"Even if it costs my life, I'll protect you and your mother. I'll protect this family no matter what..."

But little did he know that you were awake and heard him say such words that he would never dare to say out loud, thing that made you silently cry of happiness.

---------------------

A/n: sorry for my absence, I've been a lazy lil shit these days =^=