Quinx squad x Reader: Hide and seek

A/n: I remember that you said you love games, Tsuguha-chan and requested a hide and seek oneshot

Welp, I wanted everything to be fluff and cute, where they can enjoy a game like some normal people would

But no

It's me we're talking about :>

I had an idea about how to make this oneshot cute, but this idea is better

Hope y'all like it~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Saiko POV

It all started like a fun, innocent game of hide and seek in the Chateau.

Why it ended like this?

.
.
.

We were all having fun, running around the Chateau, hiding and laughing like a group of little children. I don't even remember when was the last time I had so much fun.

It was already evening and we started to grow tired, but we decided that we should play one more game of hide and seek where it was [Y/N]'s turn to find us.

But there was a strange spark in their eyes, making me shiver the longer I stared at them. Soon, that spark in their eyes slowly faded away, being replaced with the look of an insane person.

No one noticed it until they started to giggle... and the cute, little giggles turned to sound creepy, until it changed into a maniacal laughter, like all of their sanity dropped to zero in just a matter of seconds.

They got up from the floor in a weird manner, like an insane person would and we were all already staring at them in horror, until we all snapped back to reality when a painful scream echoed in the whole house.

And it was the moment when we all saw Mutsi laying in a puddle of blood as his eyes were wide open and dull as a sharp knife had stabbed his heart...

Author POV

"Mutsi!!" Saiko yelled from the top of her lungs before you looked at them all

"I'll give you all 10 seconds to run" you said in a lower voice as your grin grew bigger

In less than 6, every squad member started to run, looking for a place to hide, not knowing what happened to you or what made you go insane all of a sudden.

There were only 4 more quinxes alive... 4 more people to hunt... 4 more people to kill...

Everyone ran away from you in just a matter of seconds, hiding as fast as they could.

"Ready or not, here I come to find you!" You yelled as you went upstairs

You were holding in your right hand the blood stained knife you used to eliminate your first victim, trying to figure out where the others were hiding.

You heard a faint noise coming from the bathroom which made you turn your head almost instantly, your grin only growing wider.

You second victim was close...

You went to the bathroom, slowly opening the door to see if there was anyone.

But there was no one.

You closed the door and went back in the hall, trying to find the others.

The one hiding in the bathroom was Haise and he was hiding behind the door, so when you closed it and when your footsteps couldn't be heard anymore, he exhaled in relief.

Until he looked in front of him and saw you, smiling at him and his whole world went black...

Your second victim was now eliminated... and resting in the bathtub in a bath of blood...

"Two eliminated, three more to go" you said under your breath before you giggled again, creeping the hell out of the hearing ears left in that slaughterhouse

In the next second, you heard a click sound and the lights were turned on. You saw Shirazu and Urie, standing in front of you, ready to apprehend you, to stop you for once and forever.

"Urie, now" you heard the blonde male mutter as on the mentioned male's right arm wrapped his blade like kagune

"Easy..." you said between your giggles

They both attacked you at the same time, but your mind that was filled only with pure evil made you act faster than them. You simply stepped aside, grabbing Urie by his right hand and used all of your force to slit Shirazu's throat with his kagune.

The blonde's male limp body fell flat in front of Urie who couldn't move an inch because of the shock, giving you the opportunity to act.

The same knife you used to kill your victims had stabbed him in the chest to the point where blood started to splatter from the cut. In the mean time, he had looked at you from the corner of his eyes... like he wanted to say a simple... why...

It just took you a few seconds to kill two birds with a stone as the wooden floor was coated with the warm, crimson liquid from the corpses of what once were your teammates.

"Saiko-chaaan~" you said in a sing-song voice while opening the door to her room. "I know you're in here~ I can hear you breathing~"

You were right... she was in that room, hiding in the closet...

"Just wait... I'm coming, Saiko-chan~"

Countless cold shivers were running down her spine as she was trembling, waiting for you to leave... but... the door of the closet was opened with brutal force...

"Finally found you~" you cooed as you grabbed her fragile throat with your hand, your nails digging in her soft skin

Now you're in...

-----------------------------

A/N: holy crap, what the fuck is this...