Boyfriend/Girlfriend scenarios: How the baby changed your lives

A/N: this is the second part of the bf/gf scenario when they're expecting, requested by Tsuguha-chan uwu

Hope you like it uwu

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sasaki Haise

Since the day you told him the news, this guy will do anything, I mean literally anything to make you happy and feel satisfied. From massage to singing lullabies when you couldn't sleep at night.

Whatever you wished for, he would get it right away, even if it was 3 in the morning and you would wake him up because you had cravings.

But it wasn't always like a fairy tale. Working at the CCG drained the energy out of Haise and the second he would get home, he will literally pass out on the couch, being too tired to go to bed. But he, being the night owl he is, would wake up at freaking 2 am to work on reports or to baby proof the house like he did a million times already.

"Haise, why aren't you sleeping?"

"I need to finish these reports, [Y/N]-chan"

"You're baby proofing the house again, aren't you?"

"Well, you see, I--"

You would throw a pillow in his head, demanding him to come back to bed which he replied with a 'yes, ma'am'.

You even caught him once reading a book called '100 good dad jokes-fun for you, not so much for your child' which made your eye twitch.

"Haise, I'll kick you out if you start telling awful dad jokes to our baby, I'm serious"

"Hi serious, I'm Haise"

"Haise, I'm serious!"

"I know and I'm Haise"

"You're pissing me off!"

"No, I'm Haise"

.
.
.

Shirazu Ginshi

And when you come to think that you thought you'll be the clingy one during your pregnancy, but oh, how wrong you were.

Since that night, this man became the definition of clinginess. He would always want to cuddle with you, to talk to the baby, to be always by your side, giving you zero personal space which made you feel like you were going to explode.

I mean, come one, you were pregnant, the little one would always switch your buttons who turned into mood swings and having Shirazu in your personal space all the time was the last straw.

Sure, you loved your man nonetheless, but you needed space, for hell's sake.

Until one day, when you couldn't take it anymore, you snapped at him, telling him that you need space.

"For hell's sake, Ginshi, I'm pregnant, not injured!"

"...I just... I want to... I want to make sure everything goes well... I just want to be a good father... and I want to make you happy..."

You felt so bad after what he said that you literally started crying which made him panic like hell.

But he did as told. He started to give you personal space and respected it, doing what he could and whatever it was for his lady to be happy.

.
.
.

Mutsuki Tooru

Your transgender boyfriend is the definition of sweetness. You wouldn't have him any other way.

Tooru would always make sure everything's fine, granting every wish you'd have, no matter how weird or impossible it would sound. For you, he would do anything.

Tooru would always talk to the baby, telling them what a happy life the three of you will have and the many things you'll do together as you would slowly fall asleep, but trying your hardest to stay awake just to hear your beloved boyfriend's sweet voice as he talked.

"We're going to be so happy... Only the three of us... Maybe when more time will pass, we'll have another child..."

"You know, Tooru... I never asked you, but... how many children do you want?"

"Hmm... I've never thought of that... It doesn't matter how many children we'll have, we'll be happy no matter what"

"So, if we have 7 children, you're gonna be happy and fine with it?"

"Of course!"

"Whoa, easy there, buddy. I ain't gonna give birth to a whole football team"

.
.
.

Yonebayashi Saiko

Your loving girlfriend would be the definition of sweetness as well.

She would always think about you and the baby when she was to work, wishing time will go by faster so she could finally go home and cuddle with you.

Since the day you announced your pregnancy, she took in your words and started to look for violence free video games she will play with the baby.

"Saiko, are you for real?"

"Of course! Our little gamer baby has to learn from a young age the secrets of the land of gaming from their loving mother!"

"Saiko, you do know that a baby can't play with that, right?"

"They... can't?"

"They're way too young to play games, darling"

"Oh..."

"Oh my god, Saikooo"

.
.
.

Urie Kuki

Even if he will never admit it, this guy is clearly the overprotective type.

Anywhere you guys went, he would always make sure that you're safe and everything's gonna be fine. Guess that moment at the hospital scared the shit out of the poor boy.

Besides being too overprotective from time to time, he began to show more love and affection towards the unborn baby.

He thought of himself as an asshole to say that he never wanted to start a family and even pushed you to commit such a thing that he knew you didn't want to do. He knew that if he didn't come earlier, you would do it because you were scared of the fact that he'll leave you.

He knew, so he told himself that he has to repair his mistakes and not only the responsibilities pushed him from behind to change, but the fact that he was going to start a family with you made him think everything again and got to the point where he told himself that this is the best thing that ever happened in his life.

So that's why he would always be too overprotective. No one could take you or the baby away from him. He had to protect his little family no matter what.

"C'mon, Kuki. Everything's fine, you don't have to be so overprotective"

"My duty is to protect you and our child"

"To protect our child isn't only your duty"

"I know, but still"

"You're such a dork, Kuki. I love you"

"...I love you too... The both of you..."

-------------------------------

A/N: Uwaaa, Tsuguha-chan, you were right that this will turn out to be cute **^**