Synopsis

Bili isn't your ordinary CEO

Bili isn't your ordinary CEO. No, she's young, beautiful, and has an unhealthy obsession with sex. But after a bad experience with a former partner, she decides that maybe, it's time to simmer down on her sex addict ways. But what happens when she meets Xing, an innocent and not so sex addicted man?

Spoiler; she corrupts him

Small Excerpt;

"I'm going to blow your mind." I tell him, a mischievous grin slowly forming upon my lips. Xing stared up into my eyes, barely paying attention to what I said until I slowly descend his body, nipping and licking his skin along the way while maintaining eye contact. Xing watched me silently, keeping his hands to his side, just like I told him to. I smiled, unbuckling his pants teasingly and slowly.

"How would you feel if I told you, you're the first person I given a blow job to at my desk?" I asked, still maintaining eye contact with the Asian man whose breathing sped up tremendously as I continued to tease him. Palming his growing erection, making him whimper above me, which was music to my ears, but he didn't need to know that. "I asked you a question, baby bear," I whispered.

Xing let out a deep, shaky breath, watching my hands carefully. "I really like that." He said, gulping audibly. I smirked as I finally got his pants undone and now I was faced with the fact that all I had to do was pull out his dick and get it over with. But I couldn't make it that easy, could I?

Leaning down, I pressed a lingering kiss on his aching member and smiled when all the muscles in his lower regions tensed and his dick twitched. Looking up into his eyes, I brushed hair out of my face, ignoring the fact that my mouth was salivating, waiting for me to put him in my mouth and stop the torture for both of us. But I enjoyed this way too much.

Biting my lip, I hesitantly leaned down, pressing even more kissing to his thighs and the area right above where both of us needed and wanted me to touch most. Xing's chest heaved but his hands stayed where I told him to leave them. I love how obedient he is. I think that was enough of the torture.

I quickly pulled back the band of his underwear and pulled him out, grinning to myself when I saw the precum oozing from the swollen head and heard Xing let out a moan. I swallowed the unruly amount of saliva in my mouth before lower my lips and taking him in. Xing grunted, bucking his hips towards me but I moved away too fast for it to hit the back of my throat. "Ah ah ah." I said as I looked up at him. "Stay still."

"But, misses." I smiled at the name, arching my eyebrow at him. "It feels so good." He commented, moaning as I slowly stroked him, once again having to swallow my spit before speaking.

"That's the point." I whispered before lowering my mouth to his member again. "You better not cum until I tell you to."