Thirty

Hours later, I approached Xing's apartment tiredly

Hours later, I approached Xing's apartment tiredly. My body ached and I wanted nothing more than to sleep but I needed to let him know in person that I was okay. I didn't even get the chance to lift my fist to knock on the door before the door swung open and I met the eyes of the man who grew strong feelings for.

Gulping, I forced a smile on my battered face but he wasn't having any of that. He pulled me into a hug and held me tightly. "I wish you let me be there when that happened. It wouldn't have happened." He whispered into my ear. I nodded, tears forming in my eyes. "I went crazy here, scared that I lose you. I love you, Bili."

"I love you too." I croaked and before I knew it, I was picked up and my legs wrapped around Xing's waist instantly. He moved us inside of his apartment, slamming the door closed behind us then swiftly walked to his room. I just stuffed my face in his neck and breathed in his calming scent.

"Let go so I can clean your face." Xing murmured. I let go of my grip on him. He set me down on the bed gently, pressing a kiss to my nose then moved out of the room quickly, looking for whatever he needed to clean my face.

He came back shortly after he left, a first aid kit in one of his hands then a bottle of water in his other hand. "I not know if you were thirsty." I smiled, taking the bottle from him then leaned up to press a chaste kiss to his lips.

"Thank you," I sniffled as I opened the bottle then put it to my lips and drank a nice amount, soothing the ache in my throat. Once I felt like all was well enough, I put the lid back on and looked back over at Xing who never looked away from me. His eyes examined my face carefully.

"Is everything good now?" He asked snapping the kit open without looking at it, but I'm sure he could sort of see it in his peripherals.

"Legally, they are still the owners of Bill's Natural Beauty but, we're fixing that tomorrow morning." I announced and I could sense hesitance on Xing, like he wanted or needed to do something but he didn't say a thing before looking down at the first aid kit and gathered what he needed.

Xing shifted into his feet before sitting on the bed beside me and motioned for me to turn to face him. I did so, staring into his eyes and calmly allowed him to work on my face, fighting the urge to hiss out when the cold antiseptic cleaner he used touched an open cut right above my eyebrow. Xing just as calmly blew on the area right after cleaning it and whispered words of admiration.

After he finished cleaning my face, he rubbed some ointment on the cuts then put bandages on them. Once he was done, he kissed the bandage covered areas then pressed another on my lips, one for each cut and scrape. "You got anywhere else?" He asked. I lifted my sleeves up to show him another cut on my body and he took care of it attentively and carefully. Again, pressing a kiss to the bandaged area afterward then pressed his lips against mine.

"I love you, never forget that." He muttered against my lips. I peered into his eyes then kissed him, melding our lips together slowly while pulling him closer to me. Xing climbed atop of me, never breaking the kiss and gently grasped my breast making me gasp and arch my back off the bed. He took that as an invitation to deepen the kiss and further stimulate my nipples. Flicking it between his fingers and tugging it gently. I moaned, moving away from the kiss to catch my breath but he wouldn't let up.

Xing's kisses turned desperate, working slowly against mine to coax me to kiss him again, like he needed me to know something in the kiss. As if he trying to further show that he loved me like he said. But when I started to kiss him back, he pulled away and sighed. "I got important thing to say." I stared up into his eyes and raised my eyebrow, questioning him silently.

"I missed my test when I was in Japan with you." I stared at Xing wide eyed, sitting up so I could sit next to him properly. "Government is going to be looking for me soon."

"Xing! Why didn't you say this before?" I asked, moving closer to him so I could touch him.

"I no want distract you from big plan to get company back." I sniffled pulling him into a hug and sighing as he relaxed in my arms then held me.

"Baby, you could've told me this before." I whispered into the crook of his neck. We sat in silence for a bit and I just inhaled his scent after a bit, loving every bit of it.

"What are we going to do?" I asked, trying to fight the tears that were threatening to fall down my face again.

"I no know." He whispered back, his lips brushing against the spot in my neck. I jolted, moaning softly. "Can we no think about it now?" I nodded as he nipped my earlobe I could feel his member pressing up against me as he laid me back on the bed.

"I love you." I whispered as he effortlessly took off a both of our clothes.

"I know." He responded then connected our lips, pushing inside of me at that same moment. "I love you," wrapping my arms around his neck as he slowly moved his hips against mine, bringing me closer and closer to my climax. I couldn't respond to him, not that I really needed to.

I'm sure he could feel my love as well as he knew. I'm sure anyone who was near could feel and sense the love radiating off of us. I'll admit, I never loved another the way I love the man inside of me right now.

My every thought, my heartbeat, the taste I craved, was Xing. I couldn't lose him. I just couldn't. I loved him more than anything.

Xing sped up slightly, angling his body in a way that made him hit my g-spot perfectly. I gasped, grasping his shoulders and allowed my eyes to roll to the back of my head. I panted, clawing his back and he hissed out, burying his face into the crook of my neck.

I lifted my hips up to meet his thrusts, moaning as he hit my spot again, and again, and again. I was in heaven, on cloud nine, all because of him. I never felt higher than this. I couldn't lose him.

Xing's member throb inside of me and I knew he was close. To further aid him closer and me as well, I was close. His pace changed, speeding up and his headboard banged against the wall repeatedly. I couldn't handle it much longer.

Xing took that moment to take my nipple into his mouth and twirl it around his tongue expertly and I swore, I saw stars. "Oh my gosh!" I cried out as I came soon after that, I felt Xing's warm cum fill me and I looked up at him as it happened, seeing his face contorted in pleasure.

Once the sounds and movement in the room seized to none, I pressed a kiss to his muscular and sweaty shoulder. He relaxed on me, kissing my neck and sighed. "When they get me, I no want you cry." Xing whispered. I closed my eyes as tears filled my eyes.

"Xing, that's not fair!" I cried, pushing his face so I could look at him. "It's not fucking fair. You can't give up like that, Xing." He just stared at me dumbfounded. "There has to be another way." He didn't respond, shaking his head and sitting up and pulling out of me, momentarily making me forget what I was saying.

I peered up into his eyes as he shifted on the bed. "I sorry, Bili," I shook my head sitting up as well and glaring at him.

"How are you just going to give up on this? On us?!" I shouted. Xing just stared at me, not saying a thing. I shook my head, scoffing. "You're a fucking asshole." I stood and Xing just let me, not even putting up a fight to try to convince me to stay and that's what broke my heart even more.

"I love you," he whispered as I got dressed. I didn't even want to acknowledge him but I did, glaring at him in return.

"Since you wanna leave so bad, leave my number in America too." I muttered, moving towards his bedroom door but I didn't leave yet. I grabbed the doorknob and waited for him to say something—anything— but he didn't. I tried my hardest to fight the tears that were burning to be released as I pushed the door open and never looked back.

And it was the hardest thing I ever had to do.

I was going to end the book at 30 chapters but, nahhhhh. IM PROLONGING IT YALL