Eight

I had just got off of the conference call when there was a knock on my door

I had just got off of the conference call when there was a knock on my door. I looked up, seeing Xing without his janitor uniform on and I'll admit, even though I'm a lover of uniforms, seeing him outside of the uniforms made my stomach tighten with need. He looked amazing.

His dark hair hidden behind a dark green hat, and he wore a black shirt that hugged his muscular chest. He looked fuckable. But we weren't even on that level yet. Not even close.

"I here. And it's eleven." He said, walking into my office quickly. I stood from my seat and smiled.

"Yeah, I thought you would have backed out honestly." I said with a chuckle. Xing shook his head.

"No, I would never do that." He whispered, moving towards me without much thought and pressing his lips against mine, surprising me. I was going to push away —as I was shocked, remember —but I stood still seeing where he was going with this. And it ended with him biting my lip harshly, more than likely drawing blood. I hissed.

"Ow, Xing." I spoke, holding my lip as I pulled back. Xing stared at me wide eyed.

"I sorry," he stared softly. "I no mean to hurt you." I deeply exhaled before shaking my head.

"No, it's okay. I knew you didn't know how to kiss." I muttered before looking up into his worried eyes. "I think, we need to just slow things down and take it one step at a time."

"What you mean?" Xing asked. I smiled at him politely before moving towards my office door, closing and locking it then twirled back to look at Xing.

"So, you haven't done anything with a woman?" I asked. Xing blinked a couple of times, shaking his head.

"No one like me." I swayed over to him, grabbing his wrist then leading him to the couch that sat in the corner of my office, the same couch that Kandi said she didn't want to sit on over a year ago because she thought I had sex there— which I really I hadn't— and pushed him onto the couch.

"I like you." I said with a wink, taking off his hat then messing with his hair. "Alright, were going to take it really slow. If you're ever uncomfortable with anything I do-."

"I will not." Xing said quickly, interrupting me. I titled my head to the side and smiled.

"I'm glad you actually have a lot of faith in me." I said with a giggle. "But, things can and will get intense between us." I whispered to him. Xing's hands found my waist, gripping it tightly and it should have been painful but it was actually turning me on way more than I was before. I had to bite my tongue in order to hold back my moan.

"I handle it." I smiled, nodding.

"I'm sure you can, but if it ever becomes too much, just say something to me and I'll stop." I promised.

"Okay," Xing said with a grin. "Is this part where I kiss you?" He asked. I laughed, shaking my head, shifting towards him.

"Let me show you the way first." I put my hands on his thighs, rubbing the area slowly and smiling up at him. Xing's eyes flashed with an unknown emotion as I moved my face towards his.