Twenty-Six

When we landed in our next destination, I was awakened by pounding on the door that blocked us from the rest of the plane

When we landed in our next destination, I was awakened by pounding on the door that blocked us from the rest of the plane. I sat up quickly, looking at the door and grunted. "Who is it?"

"It's me, Sam, the flight attendant. We landed, Ms. Harrison." I yawned, looking over at Xing who was now waking up as well and as if he could sense our new surroundings, he popped up, looking out of the window.

"We in Japan!" he said excitedly, looking over at me. I nodded, smiling back at him. Xing wrapped his arms around me then pulled me into his arms, kissing all over my face. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." he kept repeating through his kisses. "This is best surprise."

"You didn't even see the best part yet," I told him after we shared a passionate kiss.

"More surprise?" he asked. I nodded and as soon as I did, Xing pulled me out of the bed, rushing me off the plane. "I want see. Come on, Bili." he said happily. I giggled uncontrollably before pulling on my clothes, as we only slept in our underclothes then followed behind Xing as he rushed out of the bedroom. We both ran off of the plane and as the workers started to move our luggage to the car that would be moving us to our next destination, I decided to take some pictures with Xing, smiling brightly. He took that moment to surprise me at the last minute and press his lips against mine and the picture was snapped.

"What was the kiss for?" I asked. He smiled, shaking his head.

"Because I like kiss you. And I like you," I grinned, intertwining our hands then moved over to the van, pulling him inside to have little fun, even with the people buzzing around. Xing came quickly into my mouth and right after that, he fingered me into oblivion while we were riding to our next destination. I came shortly before the car stopped. And when it did, I peeled my eyes open to look at where we were and I was hoping Xing would notice before I could say something.

"Ginza!" he shouted excitedly, climbing out of the car first before helping me out, a huge smile on his face. We quickly said our goodbyes to the driver who would be back to get us later tonight. I turned back to Xing who was looking around with a huge smile on his face, then he looked down at me.

"This where I grew up," he explained.

"I know. Haruki and I had a chat before we left and before I planned this trip." Xing smiled even bigger if that was even possible.

"You plan this?" I nodded.

"I did." Xing leaned down to me, taking my breath away at how close we were before he leaned down to my ear.

"Wait till we get to our house. I going to make love to you." I felt my face heat up at his words and I turned away slightly, smiling. He nipped my ear before he looked forward again.

Our day was filled with lots of laughter and buying and trying new things. Once we got to our rental house, I was tired. All I wanted to do was take a nice hot bath and then go to sleep. But it was like, Xing had different ideas for me.

After I stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower, I heard the shower door slide open then I felt a whisk of cold air burn my skin. I turned around, seeing Xing staring at me with lustful eyes. He quickly undressed then got in behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist after he closed the shower door. He kissed the top of my head then rested his chin on my head. "Today was amazing," he whispered. I nodded, agreeing and rubbed his hands that were on my waist, rocking us both back and forth.

"I had fun," I whispered back.

"You think you like Tokyo better than New York?" he asked. I shrugged.

"I only saw one part," I admitted with a giggle. "But it is beautiful here. And a lot cleaner." Xing chuckled, rubbing circles in my waist with his thumb.

"You're beautiful." I turned slightly so I could look at him and raised my eyebrow.

"Thank you." He grinned, kissing me gently and I felt his member press up against my back and immediately I moaned, pushing my hips back against him. "Don't start something you can't finish, Xingy" I warned him. Xing chuckled, his tongue running across my neck slowly.

"I can finish."

We were out of the shower immediately and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Xing picked me up, gripping my ass tightly as he walked, holding me up and never breaking our lip lock. Finally, we got to the bedroom and I was thrown onto the bed, I bounced a couple of times and smiled at the man who looked on at me with an almost devilish grin, his hand lowered to his stiff as a board member, stroking it slowly as his eyes raked over my body.

I gulped as I watched him. He climbed onto the bed slowly, hovering above me and never breaking eye contact. I opened my legs wide, allowing him space to get between them. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" I asked. Xing nodded with a smile, leaning down to connect our lips again. Once he moved back, I smiled up at him and just as I was about to guide him inside me, I realized something- "Condom!" I yelled, pushing up on him then rushing out the bed, keeping my thighs apart as I ran back into the bathroom, grabbing a condom from the drawer then ran back into the bedroom where Xing was waiting for me.

He was staring at me with so much need, I swore it turned me on even more. I gulped, rushing over to the bed, sitting in front of him. "You know how to put one on?" I asked him. Xing looked at the foil packet then back at me, shaking his head. "You want me to do it?" He nodded and I didn't hesitate to rip it open then roll it onto him.

Xing let out a series of hisses as I did so and once the rubber was on his skin properly, I stroked him a couple of times before climbing on top of him. His eyes widened in bewilderment. "What you doing?" he asked.

"I'm about to ride you," I muttered, grabbing his member again, guiding him to my opening. My eyes found his eyes and when it did, I took that as the perfect moment to sink down, taking him inside of me.

The room filled with the sounds of our moans and grunts. I rested my hands onto his chest, before rolling my hips. Xing cursed, putting his hands on my waist and squeezed. "Uh, baby." I moaned, leaning forward to kiss him as I start to raise and lower my hips against his. The pressure in my stomach grew really fast, I never had a man make me rise to a climax this fast.

"I bout to cum." he moaned against my lips, moving his hands back to grip my ass tightly, moving his hips up to meet my thrusts. I moaned as we moved quickly, as fast as humping rabbits. I whimpered in his ear, I was so close and judging by the look on his face, he was too. I decided to pull out some tricks to get us there faster.

I rubbed my clit quickly while also making sure to stroke his member every so often. I couldn't handle much longer and I came with a scream, falling limp onto his body and not soon after he came grunting and moaning in my ear and I couldn't even be mad. This was his first time, of course, he was going to cum fast. Both of us came fast, it was amazing. Plus, I love hearing his moans, it just made my core tingle even more.

I was trying to catch my breath when I felt Xing slowly stroking my back. I blinked, trying to keep my eyes from closing and taking me into a deep slumber, one I knew was going to be amazing and I would feel energized once I woke up. I had something important to tell him, and tonight was the perfect night to say it. "Xing," I whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I love you," It was silent for a couple of seconds and I swore I messed something up. I was about to climb off of him and cry silently in the bathroom at how fucked I truly was but Xing surprised me by kissing me slowly and passionately. I melted at his warm embrace and pushed myself closer into his body while I cupped the side of his face, making sure to keep him in place, I never wanted him to leave me.

Xing stopped the kiss first, rubbing my lower back and ass gently a couple of times before pecking my lips once again. "I love you too, beautiful," he whispered against my lips. I opened my eyes back up at his sentence and smiled.