Fifteen

Xing, Haruki, me, and Agent Franklin all sat around the small round table

Xing, Haruki, me, and Agent Franklin all sat around the small round table. All of us close to each other and slightly crammed together. I didn't complain about as I was here for Xing and I wasn't here to make his life a living hell while he was already going through some shit so I kept my mouth shut.

Everybody else around the table was silent as well, pushing the food around on their plates and also keeping their thoughts to themselves. The silence was starting to bother me but it wasn't my place to interrupt it nor was I up for it. But I guess I wasn't the only one who felt that the silence was deafening as Agent Franklin spoke up.

"So, uh. Xing your files said you were fired from your job as the janitor." I looked up at Agent Franklin, meeting his eyes as he stared in my direction. He looked as though he recognized me but didn't say anything before turning his attention to the reason why he was here, the same reason I was here. Xing Ming-Yung.

Xing cleared his throat as I took a sip of my wine and looked over at him, waiting for him to speak. "Um, yes sir."

"You do realize you're trying to gain citizenship while being on a work visa that is expiring soon?" Agent Franklin asked. Xing looked over at me as I learned something new about him. I never knew he was applying to be a citizen, I barely knew that he was on a work visa, only knew that because I had to sign some documents when he got hired in the mailroom about his visa. I had a bone to pick with him once we were alone.

"Yes, sir," Xing said in a weak voice. I sighed as I looked ahead. "But I have new job. I work in mailroom where old job was." And just as he said, Agent Franklin looked up at me, as if he was asking for clarification. I narrowed my eyes at him before nodding, not wanting to open my mouth because I knew something nasty was going to come out of it.

"You're running out of time a lot faster than you realize Xing. When are you scheduled to become a citizen?" he asked as he sat his fork down onto his plate and opened the notebook he had set on the table before dinner properly started, he was planning on making notes and I guess that made sense but it was sort of rude to do that at the table, if you ask me.

"Well, I was thinking..." and Xing's voice trailed off to me because I couldn't focus on anything but the hand trailing up my thigh, going past the short skirt I wore today and didn't have time to change before I got here. I had to act normal as I looked over at Xing, as I knew it was his rough hand rubbing me. He acted just as normal, continuing the conversation with Agent Doofus while his hand slowly moved up, tracing patterns into my inner thigh only making me further wet my panties in anticipation for whatever Xing had in store for me.

I could hear then continuing to speak, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Xing's thumb found my lower lips, rubbing the clothed area slowly, torturing me slowly and painful underneath the table. But I guess foreplay never hurt anybody, but the problem was, how does he know what this is? I haven't got him here yet.

But just as fast as I was pondering in thought about how Xing was teasing me and how he knew how to do it successfully, he pushed my thin g-string to the side and his thumb then connected to my bare clit, rubbing the nub slowly, too slowly but I think he wasn't trying to bring me to a climax just yet, he was just touching me and trying to make it pleasurable for not only me but for him too cause if I'm not mistaken, he's never touched another woman besides me which means he's still learning in a way about how it feels and how it should feel for me as well.

I fought back a moan as the speed of his thumb picked up slowly and he placed more pressure on my clit. I just let out a sigh, shifting in my seat which caught Haruki's attention. We both looked at each other, me through hooded eyes and I swear he thought it was for him but in reality it was for the man whose hands were up my skirt, bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm while he spoke to the man who was responsible for helping him stay in America. Neither one of us had a care in the world about the two people in the room who could possibly catch us.

I managed to look over at Xing and he looked at me in the same moment, making me look him in the eyes before he inserted two fingers into my sopping wet entrance, it took everything in me not to moan. I gripped his forearm with my left hand, trying not to bring much attention to our little excursion but I'm sure they could hear my juices sloshing around down there, I can feel it coat my leg and I swore I never have been that wet before and this innocent man beside me is the reason why.

"Is she your girlfriend too?" I heard Agent Franklin ask. I turned my attention over to him, my eyes glazed over as I grew closer to my orgasm, my mouth watered at the thought of cumming and it wasn't something I had to force out of me, it was someone else working it up and it was coming a lot faster than I had thought it would and I knew I was going to blow at moment and it seemed Xing knew that too. He started moving his hand a lot faster, not at all caring about the sound that I was giving off. I even forgot about Agent Franklin's question but Xing answered it for me.

"She friend," he responded dryly. I whimpered as stars started blinding my eyesight, I was about to cum and it was going to be loud. I didn't know how to warn Xing about it or even how to silence my screams without it seeming too obvious that something was up. "How you like pasta?" he asked. I looked over at him and he nodded towards the plate. I gulped, with a shaky hand picking up my fork then quickly stuffed some pasta in my mouth just as my vision clouded fully and my climax taking over my body and my senses entirely.

I moaned, food still in my mouth as my juices coated Xing's hands and forearms while also more of my thighs and my clothes. I was soaked, and there was no way for me to move without it seeming like something had happened under the table while no one else knew better but at the same time, I didn't care. Xing had brought me to the best orgasm I had in a while and he was inexperienced. Is this what I needed all along? A man who just needed a little bit more guidance because if so, I think I would have done this a while ago.

I slumped in my seat, coming back to my senses slowly -- feeling Xing's hand rubbing my inner thigh slowly-- and just as slowly remembering where we were and what my cover story for moaning was, the pasta in my mouth. I chewed and panted slightly, trying to get myself together slowly but surely. "You really like it that much?" I heard Agent Franklin ask. I opened my eyes to look at him and noticed the dark look in his eyes. He was turned on, but that wasn't my problem or my focus.

"Yes," I answered before turning to Xing, resting my head on his shoulder. I had stopped panting by now and was feeling a little tired but I wasn't going to allow sleep to take over my senses right now. I had something in mind for when Xing and I became alone and I wanted to make sure I did it tonight.

"What the fuck is this wet shit on the floor?" Haruki shouted before growling as he turned into mine and Xing's direction. "Ew," was all he said before standing and living the dining room with no other words. I giggled, looking over at Agent Franklin who drowned the rest of his wine then wiped his face.

"I guess that was my cue to go. I'll speak to you soon, Xing. And nice to meet you again, Ms. Harrison." He didn't even wait to shake either of our hands or for someone to get up and see him out, he just up and left, leaving me and Xing sitting in the dining room.

"Where'd you learn that from?" I questioned. Xing turned his attention over to me and smiled knowingly. Knowing that he had just rocked my world minutes ago with just his fingers, something no other man was able to do successfully.

"Porn," was all he said before kissing me hungrily, letting me know there was more where all this came from.