Sixteen

long chapter alert and I kinda also don't know how to write out someone giving someone head, so yeah, there's that

long chapter alert and I kinda also don't know how to write out someone giving someone head, so yeah, there's that. lol, tell me what you think. also, I don't really be editing when I finish sooooooo, there's that again. 🤣

It's the week I have been dreading since I found out about it. I have to go around and do a lot of press and what not to promote the new products. Unfortunately, we do all of our promotion and stuff in Atlanta, where I have a studio-- of course, I have to buy one-- and it's close to the factory that makes our products. I know it would have been better off to have it all in New York but New York is only but so big, so I just chose to use the office space in New York and the factories in other states.

With all of that being said, I was going to fly out to Georgia tonight with a couple of other important people of the company and I've been keeping Xing updated about the date and last night before we parted ways, I reminded him again, since I wouldn't be able to spend time with him today. So last night, I made everything count.

Flashback to the night before:

I had got Xing and I some ice cream from the vendor at the corner and we were eating it slowly while talking about the things that happened during our day. I then started to have a coughing fit after he told me about what one of his coworkers did so he ushered me to the closest bench, and once I finished choking, I laughed hard. He joined in as well, shaking his head at me. I calmed down soon after then rested my head on his shoulder as I watched the people around us move along the trail we had just stepped out of.

"I leave tomorrow," I whispered to Xing randomly. Xing audibly whined, making me look at him and saw him with an adorable pout on his face. I giggled, shaking my head then pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"I no live without you, Bili," he complained.

"You'll live fine without me for a couple of weeks. You lived fine without me for the other part of your life before we met."

"But you make me feel good." he rebutted. "No one make me feel good but you and only you." I stared into his eyes.

"Not even that porn star that you watched to figure out how to finger me?" I teased, wagging my eyebrows.

"I imagine you whole time." I smiled at his statement before licking my ice cream cone silently. "I want do it again, you know? Hear you moans, you going to sound better than white lady on my computer." I laughed again at him and shook my head.

"I mean, what's stopping you from doing it?" I asked, staring into his eyes lustfully. He looked around the park then back at me, coming closer to me and shaking his head.

"We in public," he responded. I nodded.

"Then, how about we go somewhere less public." I offered, rubbing his knee gently. I could see his member swelling in the front of his pants and I smiled, seductively licking my ice cream cone again then standing. "Come on," I whispered before turning and walking away, swaying my hips some as I moved towards a building not too far from where we sat.