Twenty-Seven

Another trash chapter

Another trash chapter. Sorry for the lack of updates, been busy as shit lately and wattpad was fucking me up

Waking up after having sex is the wildest thing ever. Cause I could either feel really good or I could feel like nothing happened and let me just say, I felt amazing. I woke up in Xing's arms, still laying on his chest as I never moved before I fell asleep. His arms were wrapped around me tightly as if he was afraid to let me go but I wasn't going to go anywhere.

For the first time, ever, I felt happy, content, and wanted. All because of Xing and not only that, he runs through my mind like wildfire. I don't ever want the feeling to stop but I know how life is. Some things might work out for me first then once I'm happy, life pulls the rug from underneath me and makes me fall down harder than before. I'm not ready for that yet. I don't think I would ever be, but I'm going to make the best of this situation while it lasts.

I felt Xing stirring underneath me and I could feel his morning wood pressing up against my lower body, I wanted to grind on him but I knew we would get too ahead of ourselves and forget about the condom and neither one of us need this kid in our lives. Not that we couldn't or wouldn't care for it, just that I don't have the time and also, Xing is having troubles of his own. We definitely don't need to bring a child into the world until we figure out what works best for us if we last that long.

"Ohayōgozaimasu." I heard from beneath me. I looked up, finding Xing's eyes on me and a boyish grin on his face. He was so beautiful; I still can't believe he's all mine.

"What does that mean?" I asked, pushing up, so I was now sitting up and staring down at him. Xing placed his hands on my waist and rubbed the area gently.

"Good morning," he responded. I grinned, leaning over to kiss his lips.

"Good morning," I repeated before running my hair through my messy hair to get it out of his face. "You are one comfortable pillow." I joked. Xing chuckled, pressing our lips together again, this time he deepened the kiss, savoring the moment for as long as he could. His hands were wandering along my body throughout the kiss, and by the time I went to pull away-- so I could breathe-- his hands found my core. I let out a groan, throwing my head back as he teased me.

"I love your moans," he mumbled before his lips brushed against my ribs. Our eyes met then, and when they did, he pressed the gentlest kiss to it. "I want eat you."

"Baby," I cried out when he flipped us over then quickly lowered his face, so it was level with my bare pussy. No sooner than that, he latched onto me with urgency and neediness. My toes curled immediately, and I gripped his hair tightly, pulling him closer while moving my hips with every suck and lick to bring me closer and closer to the climax that I was on the brink of.

But before I could cum, Xing pulled away then walked out of the bedroom quickly. I let out a pant as I watched him leave. "Xing?" I questioned, sitting up. My breathing still ragged as I climbed to the end of the bed, looking in the direction he had just walked. "Xi-." he reentered the bedroom, this time with a condom on his very much alert member and his eyes dark with lust.

"Lay back," he told me. I nodded quickly and moved back to the center of the mattress and waited for him. He stared at me for a second before getting back on the bed and hovered above me. Our lips were centimeters apart, and I wanted nothing more than to kiss him, but he seemed like he wanted to be in control, and I wasn't going to take that away from him.

He pressed our lips together in the most passionate way; I almost didn't feel as he entered me. It was slow and considerate as if he didn't want to hurt me like I was a precious flower or something. But the more he pushed in, the more I disconnected from the kiss, his girth filling me and stretching me deliciously. I couldn't concentrate on the kiss at this moment, and it seemed like Xing didn't mind. He started trailing open mouth kisses along my jawline.

"Xing," I panted, gripping his arms as he filled me to the hilt. Xing paused for a second, shakily breathing in my ear before stuffing his face in my neck and moved his hips back before slamming back into me. I threw my head back against the soft pillows behind me and latched my nails into his back.

Even though his strokes were stiff, he still hit the right spot, and I didn't have to instruct him. I was proud. My baby is learning and adapting well. "Like this?" He asked, his voice muffled due to his face being in my neck.

"Yes!" I cried out as he sped up his movement. "Baby, rotate your hips a little," I whispered, and immediately, he did so. I moaned.

"Like this?" I nodded, not even able to speak; he was hitting the right spots effortlessly. I could feel the pressure building up in my stomach and I was ready for it to overflow. I moved my hips up to meet his and he moaned, kissing my neck repeatedly. 

"Yes, Xing. Oh my-." I stopped speaking when his hips moved faster, the bed hitting the wall with each of his thrusts but the sound of our moans of pleasure overpowered the sound of the headboard.

I felt Xing licking the outer lobe of my ear then pull it between his teeth. "You beautiful, you so beautiful," he whispered into my ear. Clawing at his back, I moaned, as it was all I could do. He kept hitting the right spot over and over, my vision clouded as my mouth watered.

"I'm gonna-." I couldn't even finish my sentence, I let go around the condom and fell limp against the bed and not soon after that, Xing's hips slowed down and he grunted and moaned lowly in my ear. Finally, there was no movement in the room beside our chests rising and falling with our breathing and I never wanted to move. 

"I want you meet parents." Xing said making me stiffen beneath him. 

"Uh, are you sure?" I questioned. We had made a deal yesterday that he get to go see his family and while he did that, I would stay in the house and do more things on my summer list that didn't consist of me leaving. It mainly included trying Japanese food but, it's still on my list. 

"Yes, I sure. I know they will love you. Because you are good person. Amazing person." he kissed my neck then moved in closer and inhaled. I ran my fingers through his hair lazily as we laid there. I mean, what did I have to lose? Xing is the only person and thing I care about right now, where's the harm in meeting his parents? 

"Okay." I felt Xing smile in my neck before he moved his face so I could see it. 

"Okay?" he repeated, just trying to make sure. I giggled and nodded. 

"Okay," he laughed as well before pressed his lips against mine in a short kiss. Our eyes met briefly and I could tell that he wanted to say something but was hesitant. I raised my eyebrow but he just shook his head, kissing me again then climbed out of the bed with no other words. 

A chapter where she meets his parents is not coming. I'm skipping to later that day, lol. Sorry if you were looking forward to that but nothing exciting happens while they're there y'all