Epilouge

We had about another week before it wasn't just the two of us anymore. A week before our lives were blessed and forever changed by the human I was carrying in my womb. He would then see the world for the first time and before we allowed that to happen, Xing said he wanted to take me out. 

At first, I wasn't too happy about it. I was too tired and I felt like I wasn't mentally prepared for what people were going to say about how big I got while I was carrying our child. But after a lot of consideration and a lot of pep talks from not only my husband but some from my best friend, I realized that I should go on and have fun with my husband before our life will be only diapers and baby throw up until our son is at least seven months.

So here I am, trying to put on some clothes but I was struggling harder than a motherfucker. I looked over in Xing's direction, seeing that his eyes were already on me. "A little help here?" I pleaded, pouting slightly. Xing smiled, moving over to me quickly. He took the pants from my hands and bent down.

"Sit on the bed," he instructed. I did as I was told and lifted my feet up so he had easier access to put on my pants but I wasn't expecting a kiss to my ankle. I jolted, but too harshly, trying to look back my protruding belly to look at Xing and he had this nonchalant look on his face as he was slipping my pants up the leg of the ankle he had just kissed.

"You okay?" he asked, a small smirk hidden by my foot but I knew it was there. I shook my head, smiling as well and tried to watch him the rest of the way but it was very uncomfortable, so I sat back to my normal position, only to feel another kiss, on my other ankle.

"Xing!" I exclaimed, giggling.

"What?" he asked, amusement obvious in his tone.

"Stop, I don't have time for your games. I'm hungry." I teased.

"You always hungry." I took the closest pillow to me and threw it at him whilst he laughed. "You're just mad you can't have sex right now."

"Who said that?" I asked, raising my eyebrow and moving so I could see him.

"I asked the doctor during your last visit." I pouted.

"Not fair," I stated, crossing my arms much like a child. Xing just chuckled and continued to put on my pants.

"He say no sex, but he no say no head." I didn't even get a chance to wrap my head around what he meant before I felt a kiss to my inner thigh. I moaned.

"Xing," I whimpered as his kisses started to rise higher and higher up my body.

"Bili," he spoke back huskily. I felt my underwear-- which were the most granniest panties that you could ever feast your eyes upon-- being moved to the side then I felt him blow lightly then my clit was suctioned into his mouth. I thrashed above him but he held me down, making sure I couldn't move away if I wanted to.

"Fuck," I belted out as he started to slowly lick at me, then using his free hand to rub on my clit just as irritatingly slow.

"You like?" he asked, I nodded frantically, even though I knew he couldn't see me and I couldn't see him since my belly was in the way. "You taste so good, baby." he murmured against my skin. I moaned as my reply and cupped my breast, squeezing them every so often.

My stomach tightened, and at first, I thought I was close to cumming, but it felt different, weird even. I don't know how to explain it but, I just knew it wasn't my climax. Then the feeling sharpened and it almost felt like something was gnawing at my back. I hissed, shifting my body so I could get comfortable but the pain was worsening and gradually spreading around my back. "Ah, fuck," I grumbled, moving Xing some so he was no longer trying to bring me pleasure. He sat up and stood so he could see my face.