Twenty-Nine

trigger warning: idk what to say but there's some violence along with racial slurs and verbal abuse

trigger warning: idk what to say but there's some violence along with racial slurs and verbal abuse. please be advised.

"You sure you will be okay?" Xing asked as the truck we were in pulled up in front of his apartment. We were back in New York, after spending an extra week in Japan. I knew I needed to return back to reality sooner or later and as much as I wished it be later, I knew it's better to get it done and over with now.

I nodded, leaning across the armrest that sat between us and kissed him briefly. "I'll call you later," I whispered against his lips.

"And you call if you need anything. I be there fast." I nodded with a grin and kissed him again. It was bittersweet to watch him leave. I mean, we had just spent a total of two weeks together. I was used to being around him and I loved being around him. He had a beautiful and pure soul, that I tainted, yes. But, even through all of that, I enjoy being with him and around him.

When I got to my apartment, the driver helped me carry my things to the elevator, then I dismissed him. After closing the door behind me, I brushed my hair behind my ear and let out a yawn. I was exhausted and I wanted nothing more than to fall asleep. But, like always, my plans go to shit. "You're finally home." I heard a deep voice say. I let out a scream before I turned to the source of the sound and found Tommy sitting at the island in my kitchen, a knife in one hand and an apple in the other. The apple was poorly cut and he was holding the knife to his lips with a chunk of the apple connected to it.

"What the fuck are you doing here? And how the hell did you get into my apartment?" I questioned as I tried to get my heart rate to slow down back to normal.

"I've been working in your apartment," he said, shifting and standing up to his full height before moving over in my direction. "It makes my plan thousand times easier."

"What are you talking about?" Tommy and I made eye contact immediately and I could tell right away that something was off. I felt my breathing hitch as the atmosphere around us shifted.

"You just fuck up everything around you, hmm?" he asked, slowly making his way towards me. "I thought that once you didn't have that fucking business under your belt, you'd realize that I was the right one for you and instead, you're busy loving that chink and not a black man like you're supposed to," Tommy uttered, moving towards me quickly.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I whispered, moving just as quickly but towards the front door.

"You know what I'm talking about. That fucking Chinese chink that follows you around like a lost puppy."

"Stop with the name-calling." I pleaded in a whisper. Tommy smiled sadistically.

"Aww, Tinkerbell is defending her twink of a man."

"Tommy," I said as tears filled my eyes. He groaned.

"I love it when you say my name." I watched as he rearranged his stiff member in his pants before he looked back up at me. "It's been a while since you have seen what a real dick looks like. You want to see."

"No," I answered, moving faster towards the door. But Tommy grabbed my wrist then pushed me against the wall, then pushed my head over so he could stare at my neck, right where he knew my spot was, which was now littered with hickeys from Xing.

Tommy let out a laugh. "These hickeys from him, hmm?" he asked. I didn't respond because I didn't know how to without causing him to freak out more but he tightened his grip on my wrist making me cry out in pain. "Answer me you, slut."

"Yes, yes. It's from him." Tommy pushed me against the wall, making me let out another cry of pain before sliding down the wall and holding onto my ailing body parts.

"You're such a fucking slut. You know that? We were supposed to be a power couple, Bili. But what did you do? You fucked around and couldn't keep your legs closed and got fucked up in the head so you fucked up some more and you fucked me over."

"I didn't do anything to you!" I shouted. Tommy glared at me before shaking his head.

"You lied to me."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did. You lied to me, lead me on, made me cheat on my wife." I stared up at him dumbfounded for a second before shaking my head.

"Wife?"

"I got married still. Are you surprised? The stupid bitch stayed even though we had sex plenty of times. I fucked around and fell in love with you." I gulped.

"Why?" Tommy's glower dropped as he continued to stare at me, a smile growing slightly.

"Why am I in love with you?" he asked. "Because you have everything I ever wanted in a woman. Money, beauty, great sex. You're perfect, Bili. IN every sense and then some." I shook my head as tears fell down my face. "But, I had to settle for second best but I wasn't happy and neither was she because even though you two are very similar, she doesn't have everything that you have. Well, at first she didn't, but now she does." I could hear as someone walked around my apartment and it wasn't me or Tommy, so who the fuck is here?

"I think that's her now," Tommy whispered. We both looked over in the direction of the sound of the person and I frowned as I saw who it was. "Hey, baby."

"Hi," Tommy stood to his full height, then pulled my sister into a kiss, a very loud and disgusting kiss in my opinion and I watched it disgustedly. When they pulled away, I could see their spit and I cringed, looking away but just as quickly as I did that, my face was forced to look up at the two.

"What the fuck do you want?" I spat, shoving Tommy's hands off of me.

"I want you to tell me where all the money is. We're going to take it and then we'll leave you with the ruins of the company."

"Fuck you!" I yelled and just like that, my face turned to the side as I felt a sharp sting to my left cheek.

"Watch your fucking mouth!" Tommy yelled in my face. I clenched my jaw, turning to scowl at him but he didn't even seem slightly effected by it. "Where's the money, bitch?"

"If you think for a second that I'm going to tell you anything pertaining to my company, you got another fucking thing coming you fucking cunt bag."

"I suggest you open your mouth right fucking now before you get seriously injured in here tonight, Bili." my sister said making me turn my attention from thing one to thing two. I forced a smile on my face and shrugged.

"This is going to be one long ass night." My sister said with a groan and I smiled in victory. If only they knew what they were in for.